Windows 10: what is all of this? should i be concerned?

Discus and support what is all of this? should i be concerned? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/socksgrowonbushes, Jan 22, 2021.

1. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

/u/socksgrowonbushes, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 22, 2021
  4. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

what is all of this? should i be concerned?

1. what is all of this? should i be concerned? - Similar Threads - should concerned

2. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/
  3. Normal, predictable video only freezing.. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Normal, predictable video only freezing.. Should I be concerned?: Only occurs after around 2-3+ hours of use, the more heavily the computer is used the quicker it happens. But it happens at least once a day no matter what. Must restart to get video to play again. It's any video on any platform, website, app, etc. I figure it may have...
  4. Should I be concerned with this Trojan alert from a Steam game or is Windows threat...

Should I be concerned with this Trojan alert from a Steam game or is Windows threat...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/connorclarkson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmra62/should_i_be_concerned_with_this_trojan_alert_from/
  5. First time this has happened, should I be concerned? (I’m a bit worried)

First time this has happened, should I be concerned? (I’m a bit worried): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Llama-thrust [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy8luy/first_time_this_has_happened_should_i_be/
  6. Unknown device trying to add itself 10 days after update. Should I be concerned?

Unknown device trying to add itself 10 days after update. Should I be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fuckingkazami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irwwzw/unknown_device_trying_to_add_itself_10_days_after/
  7. What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?...: What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern? I got some corrupted file due to force restart and then some pep say my sdd is dying and now this???? [ATTACH]...
  8. What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern?: What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern? I got some corrupted file due to force restart and then some pep say my sdd is dying and now this???? [ATTACH]...
  9. Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?

Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?: I've heard a lot about windows 10 not being a good option for privacy, but should i trust then? What exactly does microsoft collect when i use windows 10, and am i annomysed? submitted by /u/Wooden-Fan5324 [link] [comments]...
  10. Should I be concerned? I signed up for one drive, backed up my files, and its showing these...

Should I be concerned? I signed up for one drive, backed up my files, and its showing these...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedRaven616 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htgp2o/should_i_be_concerned_i_signed_up_for_one_drive/