Windows 10: what is an error 15100

Discus and support what is an error 15100 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everything was working fine this morning there was a windows update and now i am getting fail to load error 15100.How do I fix this because now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaGonzales3, Sep 20, 2021.

1. what is an error 15100

Everything was working fine this morning there was a windows update and now i am getting fail to load error 15100.How do I fix this because now i cannot print either.

:)

LisaGonzales3, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Almaretto Win User

TokenBroker - <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

Are we supposed to try each step, starting with 1, until service no longer has "<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >" in description?

I tried Step 1. After part 6, I got the following popup message:

--------------------

RegSvr32

(X) The module "Tokenbroker.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "Tokenbroker.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

--------------------

Microsoft Windows Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.322).

Almaretto, Sep 20, 2021
  3. M Leary Win User
    BthHSrv failed to read description error code 15100

Also for a service (you cannot change) called

CDPUserSvc_ccc0a

<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup

And yes...

BthHFSrv

<Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation

I am having PUP in chrome and trying to see if its part of the problems.

M Leary, Sep 20, 2021
  4. JGR
    JGR Win User

what is an error 15100

BthHSrv failed to read description error code 15100

Anybody seen this one ? BthHSrv failed to read description error code 15100 Windows 10 Pro Version 1610 OS Build 14901.1000

Thema:

what is an error 15100

1. what is an error 15100 - Similar Threads - error 15100

2. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  3. NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...: Hello. I am seeing these changes in my services.msc. Computer works fine. It is a brand new Windows 11 installation, so nothing is installed on it, all new. I also did sfc /scannow but everything seems ok. I also did DISM but returned no issues. I am just wondering if this is...
  4. NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NPSMSvc_50a6f <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >, McpManagementService...: Hello. I am seeing these changes in my services.msc. Computer works fine. It is a brand new Windows 11 installation, so nothing is installed on it, all new. I also did sfc /scannow but everything seems ok. I also did DISM but returned no issues. I am just wondering if this is...
  5. McpManagementService Error Code 15100 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    McpManagementService Error Code 15100 on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows Services are the core components of the Windows Operating System. Windows Services start automatically when you start your system and keep running in the background until you shut down your system. Different Services on a Windows computer perform different...
  6. Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>: I want to start out by saying I'm not the type of person to nitpick, look for any reason I can to complain, go on the attack, or any other such behavior. It's a waste of time and energy. With that in mind, consequently, I'm not making this post in hopes for assistance or...
  7. Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>: I want to start out by saying I'm not the type of person to nitpick, look for any reason I can to complain, go on the attack, or any other such behavior. It's a waste of time and energy. With that in mind, consequently, I'm not making this post in hopes for assistance or...
  8. Windows Service - McpManagementService: <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100>

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >: I need help i tried every thing to solve this problem. please help me . MMCSS <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 > And when i start it is says error 1083 I have a problem with the sound. A red x near it and my diagnostics are not helping. thank...
  10. CDPUserSvc_36fb4, <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >

in Windows 10 Support
    CDPUserSvc_36fb4, <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 15100 >: okay..after an upgrade windows version, i looking into windows service. one of service module is CDPUserSvc_36fb4, (its new havent seen it on previous windows version) i dont recognize it . here it is [img] any explanation on this, and how to fix this thing. thanks in...