Windows 10: what is audiodg.exe and why it is creating ".pcm" files ?

Discus and support what is audiodg.exe and why it is creating ".pcm" files ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using 256GB ssd drive and i noticed that my 80 GB space is consumed by '.pcm' files located in Windows/temp folder. i deleted those files but some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VikramJain2, Jul 4, 2019.

1. what is audiodg.exe and why it is creating ".pcm" files ?

I am using 256GB ssd drive and i noticed that my 80 GB space is consumed by '.pcm' files located in Windows/temp folder. i deleted those files but some of them are still used by audiodg.exe and thats why i could not delete the files and the problem is the size of files are increasing like 1 mb in a second. i dont know the cause of this behavour. This is the file name "skwsrefmfx_2019_7_5-3_9_39_302.pcm" and there were lot of files there and still modifying itself. can someone help me with the issue.

:)

VikramJain2, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 4, 2019
  3. McSteel Win User
    Creating Autorun.inf with 2 exe files...

No, you'd need at least a batch/command script file for that, or a separate small .exe for that.

McSteel, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

what is audiodg.exe and why it is creating ".pcm" files ?

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

what is audiodg.exe and why it is creating ".pcm" files ?

1. what is audiodg.exe and why it is creating ".pcm" files ? - Similar Threads - audiodg exe why

2. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  3. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  4. What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?: Hi. When connecting to the Internet This file in the section Processes with Network Activity Runs. Do this file to programs Malware related? Thank you for your attention and response. and Thanks to Windows Answers team....
  5. Create .exe file at editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create .exe file at editor?: Hello, dear people, i may make an exe file at editor in windows 10 but i don't know the code, can you help me? Love regards Jamie .exe datei bei editor erstellen?
  6. Application create automatically .exe file in windwos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application create automatically .exe file in windwos 10: I am using windows 10 1903 update, Whenever i try to install any application like a Adobe setup it dont run and it automatically create 2 file ( .exe) ( adobe setup?) . I need help i tried everything but still i get this problem please anybody help me . As soon as...
  7. What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?: Hello, From the last few days there is something bizarre happening with my Windows 10 Task Manager Rundll32.exe will start running in the background when I look at my Task Manager and will not disappear. I have Windows 10 1903 for the last 1 month and I never noticed this,...
  8. Audiodg Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  9. Creating an .exe file to run Micorosft Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Creating an .exe file to run Micorosft Edge.: I have a keyboard with a pad of 18 programmable keys. I use them to run various programs and commands like copy and paste, firefox, crome, Outlook, etc. I have been completely stumped trying to get Microsoft Edge to launch as there is no convenient Microsoft Edge.exe to be...
  10. Why are these temp files created ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are these temp files created ?: I've noticed a folder that builds up hundreds of temp files inside with names like 1A72CF2C.tmp and 1CF741E1.tmp. The path to the directory is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Content.MSO They can be...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skwsrefmfx files

2. skwsrefmfx .pcm

3. audiodg writes .pcm files

4. windows audio device graph isolation cpu high,
  5. skwsrefmfx