Windows 10: What is blocking my Bluetooth signal? Unsolved by Microsoft Technicians

Discus and support What is blocking my Bluetooth signal? Unsolved by Microsoft Technicians in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The issue that I deal with, is the range for my Bluetooth devices. I only use Bluetooth for gaming controllers I've tried every troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jessedayz, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Jessedayz Win User

What is blocking my Bluetooth signal? Unsolved by Microsoft Technicians

The issue that I deal with, is the range for my Bluetooth devices.

I only use Bluetooth for gaming controllers

1. I've tried every troubleshooting step I could think of such as Driver updates, removal of drivers
    2. Updating Bios
    3. Re-installing Windows 10
    4. Tested Multiple Controllers ps4, xbox one, and switch pro.
    5. Tested Multiple Bluetooth dongles
    6. Using Wireless Card with Bluetooth
    7. Inserting the dongle into another port on the pc.
    8. Tested Latency using DS4 Windows Application for the ps4 Controller

The only way I can use the controllers without issue is sitting extremely close to my computer 5ms-10ms, beyond that, any weird angle causes latency to increase from 10ms-50ms Leaving it unresponsive during gameplay sometimes even turning off.

Microsoft Support never found any solution and basically took the same steps I already done myself. There is no issue with my controllers or dongles, because I tested them on other devices in my house and the range increased dramatically.

I tried running Linux on this computer and my problem was gone, range was perfect. So I have no idea what the hell is going on beyond this point.

Someone please help me

:)

Jessedayz, Nov 25, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Making it Better with Bluetooth Technology v4.0

Microsoft's Windows 8 announcement introduces native support for Bluetooth v4.0. Bluetooth v4.0 enabled products running the Windows 8 operating system, such as the new Surface tablet, will be Bluetooth Smart Ready products, enabling them to connect to familiar Bluetooth devices, like wireless speakers, and to the next generation of ultra power-efficient Bluetooth Smart products now coming to market.

Last weeks' Microsoft announcement is an acknowledgement of the massive Bluetooth ecosystem and strong consumer demand for secure, convenient wireless connectivity the technology provides," said Suke Jawanda, Bluetooth SIG CMO. "With Bluetooth v4.0 incorporated into the Windows operating system, hardware and software developers will have increased opportunities to provide new devices, applications, and services for their customers. Securely feeding web services and applications with cloud friendly data via a Bluetooth connection is a key component in the shift to cloud computing and more broadly, the Internet of Things."

OS-level support for Bluetooth 4.0 technology in Windows 8 allows hardware and software developers to tap into the billions-strong market of Bluetooth products in a scalable way. App developers will be able to use an API to feed data collected from Bluetooth Smart low-energy sensors, like a fitness monitor or medical device, to an application running on a Bluetooth Smart Ready product like the Microsoft Surface.

The launch of Bluetooth v4.0 unleashed a wave of new Bluetooth Smart and Smart Ready devices which provide manufactures and developers the opportunity to create the next generation of devices and software applications that will transform the way consumers interact with their technology. Microsoft is the latest in a list of companies utilizing Bluetooth v4.0 and the technology's low energy capabilities, a list that also includes major brands like Nike, Samsung, Panasonic, Nintendo, Sony and Ford, among others. Bluetooth technology's massive ecosystem is expected to expand remarkably within the next five years reaching 20 billion cumulative Bluetooth enabled device shipments by 2017.

btarunr, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Rohit_SG Win User

Connect to technician

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be happy to assist you. However, we will not be able to connect to any technician from other support channels. If you want to contact a technician with your case number, you need to connect through the same channel (Phone/Chat) for support.

We provide technical suggestions for any queries in Windows. You can provide us the details of the issue and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to resolve the issue.

Have a nice day!

Rohit_SG, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. What is blocking my Bluetooth signal? Unsolved by Microsoft Technicians - Similar Threads - blocking Bluetooth signal

2. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  3. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician: My computer was locked by Microsoft and it said to call 888 552 6104 I spoke with the senior technician Ethan Scott who was very helpful and assisted with several scans, especially with the ip information. I have been having many problems with hacking affecting financial info...
  4. Report a fraudulent Microsoft Technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What is Signal enhacement ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Signal enhacement ?: I found in control panel/sound opening speakers icon/advanced/"Signal Enhancements". It says: "allows extra signal processing by the audio device". Can someone explain what this exactly means ? I also have normal headphones, not a ****, but not the most expensive ones. Not...
  6. microsoft technician

microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  7. Microsoft Certified Technician Scams

Microsoft Certified Technician Scams: I noticed the comment posted regarding the man who was cold called by a scammer, I think regarding the Ammy Scam. He had asked who these people are and why aren't they in jail yet. That email was dated 2013. Here we are almost at 2020 and they have been not only scamming the...
  8. Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?

Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?: Hello everyone, I got a phone from someone (who spoke very bad english) telling me he was a MICROSOFT technician. Wow! Is that possible that Microsoft uses a phone (USA → Europe) to contact a little private home customer ? I do not think so. This person complained that my...
  9. Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!: I have a K55VD asus laptop with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 Card + Nvidia GEFORCE 610M GPU. The problem is, i upgraded to Windows 10 and used windows update to download and install all the drivers, i checked the Device Manger on windows it was all updated, i also got the latest...
  10. Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsolvable Problem NO MATTER WHAT!: I have a K55VD asus laptop with INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 Card + Nvidia GEFORCE 610M GPU. The problem is, i upgraded to Windows 10 and used windows update to download and install all the drivers, i checked the Device Manger on windows it was all updated, i also got the latest...