Windows 10: What is causing these random reboots

Discus and support What is causing these random reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have no idea what's going on but at night time after i am done using my pc after awhile it just randomly reboots with "The computer has rebooted from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnthonyWaymen, May 27, 2022.

1. What is causing these random reboots

I have no idea what's going on but at night time after i am done using my pc after awhile it just randomly reboots with "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80735701f15, 0xffff8384b6b6eb58, 0xffff8384b6b6e390. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b7144599-0521-4c60-bf84-f89604026df5." showing up in event viewer, i used windbg to look at the dump files but idk what any of it means so i am going

:)

AnthonyWaymen, May 27, 2022

2. Random Reboots

I've had, as the title suggests, random reboots for the length of the time since I've built my computer (2 years roughly) and they're completely inexplicable.

It happens under no load, high load, watching movies, listening to music, playing games, browsing the web, sitting by itself in the room when the my sleeping monitor is even saying WTF?!

There aren't any Events to view other than the usual 0xC*D event when the service just shrugs at me.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe someone has had the same problem before and it was just a loose molex connection? I'm baffled.

xstayxtruex, May 27, 2022
  3. random reboot

The most common cause of random reboots is the sim card, either with it being faulty, badly cut or incompatible.

There has been reports of some nano sims designed for use with the iPhone not being fully compatible with the Lumia 1520. I suggest you contact your operator and request another sim.

psychomania---01, May 27, 2022
  4. Marie Ave Win User

What is causing these random reboots

Windows random reboot

Hi jayewaah,

There are several reasons that computers do a random reboot such as overheating, third-party programs running on the background that is causing conflicts on the system or corrupted system files.

I'd like to know the following details so I can provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps to help resolve this concern:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Was your device overheating the moment you play games?
    • In which instance does the reboot occurs besides when playing games?
    • Do you have a third-party antivirus program installed on your device?
    • Do you have any third-party programs installed recently?

For initial troubleshooting, kindly follow these steps:

• Check if there are available updates for your device by clicking on the
      Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security
      > Windows Update > Check for updates.
    • Verify if there are drivers that are missing or needs update. follow the steps on
      Update drivers in Windows 10 article.
    • Check if there are blockages inside your device's components that may lead to overheating. (cooling fan)
    • Perform a clean boot on your device to isolate the issue. This will determine if there are third-party
      applications that is causing conflict on your system. This will also help you check if the performance will improve and if the reboot instances will stop.

Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, May 27, 2022
Thema:

What is causing these random reboots

1. What is causing these random reboots - Similar Threads - causing random reboots

2. whats is causing my reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats is causing my reboot: Hello i have been experiencing non stop crashes when ever i play a game in event viewer i saw a error and it says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80444efb320. A dump...
  3. whats is causing my reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whats is causing my reboot: Hello i have been experiencing non stop crashes when ever i play a game in event viewer i saw a error and it says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80444efb320. A dump...
  4. whats is causing my reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats is causing my reboot: HelloEverytime i play call of duty warzone my system crashes or reboots when it blue screens it is glitched pixely on bottom at the top its two or three duplicated screens when it starts to reboot it show the last thing that happened before it rebooted till it turns on...
  5. whats is causing my reboot

whats is causing my reboot: HelloEverytime i play call of duty warzone my system crashes or reboots when it blue screens it is glitched pixely on bottom at the top its two or three duplicated screens when it starts to reboot it show the last thing that happened before it rebooted till it turns on...
  6. whats is causing my reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. What is causing these random reboots

What is causing these random reboots: i got the bugcheck 0x0000007e again, i am going to attach the mini dump file i would much appreciate any help i don't know why this is happening to me AGAINhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1G_hYKX7H-e3EL24Fjym2SR2-48F6aezz/view?usp=sharingfor my situation before i had the same...
  8. What is causing these random reboots

What is causing these random reboots: i got the bugcheck 0x0000007e again, i am going to attach the mini dump file i would much appreciate any help i don't know why this is happening to me AGAINhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1G_hYKX7H-e3EL24Fjym2SR2-48F6aezz/view?usp=sharingfor my situation before i had the same...
  9. What is causing these random reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing these random reboots: I have no idea what's going on but at night time after i am done using my pc after awhile it just randomly reboots with "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80735701f15, 0xffff8384b6b6eb58, 0xffff8384b6b6e390. A...
  10. What is causing these random reboots

What is causing these random reboots: I have no idea what's going on but at night time after i am done using my pc after awhile it just randomly reboots with "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80735701f15, 0xffff8384b6b6eb58, 0xffff8384b6b6e390. A...