Windows 10: What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files

Discus and support What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Link with 7 minidump files of the BSOD by Windows. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3np7dj5r1hrc2d3/bsod%20minidump%20files.rar?dl=0 Since I have my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/osrs4awayout, Aug 10, 2020.

1. What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files

Link with 7 minidump files of the BSOD by Windows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3np7dj5r1hrc2d3/bsod minidump files.rar?dl=0

Since I have my new pc I have constant issues with different kind of BSOD and using USB devices. My SD card reader keeps connecting and disconnecting (I replaced it same issue). Some times the mouse and keyboard stops working and I have to reboot to make it work again.

My pc build

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Wraith Boxed

MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX

Gigabyte geforce gtx 1650

NZXT H510

Crucial Ballistix bl2

Corsair CX450M

Pny xlr8

Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Sandisk Extreme Pro SD UHS-II USB T

So far I tried the following:

- updating bios to v37 with cmos clear

- BIOS settings/advanced/wake up even setup/resume by usb device: enable

- Stop Windows From Powering Off Your USB Devices

- Reinstalled Nvidia studio drivers and AMD (chipset etc.)

- sfc scannow didn't give any errors

- ram scan no issues

- deleting usb drivers in device manager but no fix after reboot.

- deleting third party plugin that showed up once in systemlog

Here is a quick summary of first 5 bsod. If you wan't to check full 7 minidump files it's in the link at top of the post

BSOD 1

BUGCHECK_CODE: fc

SYMBOL_NAME: fileinfo!FIGlobals+2c8

MODULE_NAME: fileinfo

IMAGE_NAME: fileinfo.sys

5: kd> lmvm fileinfo Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`4fce0000 fffff800`4fcfa000 fileinfo # (pdb symbols) C:\ProgramData\Dbg\sym\fileinfo.pdb\9315E0DB7B3E69E10CE8C62054F75C4D1\fileinfo.pdb Loaded symbol image file: fileinfo.sys Mapped memory image file: C:\ProgramData\Dbg\sym\fileinfo.sys\AEE275C21a000\fileinfo.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fileinfo.sys Image name: fileinfo.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Image was built with /Brepro flag. Timestamp: AEE275C2 (This is a reproducible build file hash, not a timestamp) CheckSum: 0002169B ImageSize: 0001A000 File version: 10.0.19041.1030 Product version: 10.0.19041.1030 File flags: 0 (Mask 3F) File OS: 40004 NT Win32 File type: 3.7 Driver File date: 00000000.00000000 Translations: 0409.04b0 Information from resource tables: CompanyName: Microsoft Corporation ProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System InternalName: FileInfo.sys OriginalFilename: FileInfo.sys ProductVersion: 10.0.19041.1030 FileVersion: 10.0.19041.1030 (WinBuild.160101.0800) FileDescription: FileInfo Filter Driver LegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

bsod 2

BUGCHECK_CODE: 50

SYMBOL_NAME: dxgkrnl!DXGDEVICEBYHANDLE:What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files :DXGDEVICEBYHANDLE+10c MODULE_NAME: dxgkrnl IMAGE_NAME: dxgkrnl.sys

Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

FileDescription: DirectX Graphics Kernel

BSOD 3

BUGCHECK_CODE: a

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiSystemServiceExit+1f3

MODULE_NAME: nt

De computer is opnieuw opgestart na een bugcontrole. De bugcontrole is 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000000, 0x00000000000000ff, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff805291ef673). Er is een dump opgeslagen in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Rapport-id: 6aa845cb-c412-43b6-ba7b-3c44f0469eba.

De Red Giant Service-service is onverwacht gestopt. Dit is 1 keer gebeurd. De volgende herstelbewerking zal over 60000 milliseconden worden uitgevoerd: Service opnieuw starten.

BSOD 4

BUGCHECK_CODE: 3b

PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

SYMBOL_NAME: dxgkrnl!DxgkWaitForVerticalBlankEventInternal+547

MODULE_NAME: dxgkrnl

IMAGE_NAME: dxgkrnl.sys

6: kd> lmvm dxgkrnl

Browse full module list

start end module name

fffff803`8d000000 fffff803`8d3a4000 dxgkrnl # (pdb symbols) C:\ProgramData\Dbg\sym\dxgkrnl.pdb\BF8648047358CC4907781ADC678C769C1\dxgkrnl.pdb

Loaded symbol image file: dxgkrnl.sys

Mapped memory image file: C:\ProgramData\Dbg\sym\dxgkrnl.sys\FDCCFD2F3a4000\dxgkrnl.sys

Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

Image name: dxgkrnl.sys

Browse all global symbols functions data

Image was built with /Brepro flag.

Timestamp: FDCCFD2F (This is a reproducible build file hash, not a timestamp)

CheckSum: 003A920C

ImageSize: 003A4000

Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Information from resource tables:

De computer is opnieuw opgestart na een bugcontrole. De bugcontrole is 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8037ea292bb, 0xffff8080b25ad920, 0x0000000000000000). Er is een dump opgeslagen in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Rapport-id: f188e9d5-dd49-4f8b-8479-1ace157d98b7.

BSOD 5

BUGCHECK_CODE: a

PROCESS_NAME: System

SYMBOL_NAME:

MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption

IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption

Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\win32kbase.sys

Image name: win32kbase.sys

submitted by /u/osrs4awayout
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/osrs4awayout, Aug 10, 2020
  2. burebista Win User

What is causing this BSOD

Attach here this minidump file C:\Windows\Minidump\052910-28064-01.dmp

burebista, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    What's causing this BSOD? windows files dieing.

Hi,

I understand how annoying it could be to get bluescreens while doing something important. However, we are unable to analyze the dump files you have shared. Kindly upload the fresh copy of dump files for us to analyze them and suggest the appropriate
    troubleshooting steps.

Dump files are located in C:/Windows/Minidump folder.

Meanwhile I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

You may also try the general troubleshooting steps given in the article below.

Bug Check 0xEF: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Get back to us after following the suggestions in the articles above and let us know once you’ve shared the dump files.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files

1. What is causing this BSOD? With 7 minidump files - Similar Threads - causing BSOD minidump

2. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is about 4 months old. One time, I got really bad BSOD issues due possible to undervolting both the gpu and cpu, fortunately, it got fixed with the help of this community.But now, I started to have this random BSOD about once a week, and I was unable to save the...
  3. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is about 4 months old. One time, I got really bad BSOD issues due possible to undervolting both the gpu and cpu, fortunately, it got fixed with the help of this community.But now, I started to have this random BSOD about once a week, and I was unable to save the...
  4. BSOD occurring, need help with MiniDump files & figuring out what is causing BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurring, need help with MiniDump files & figuring out what is causing BSODs: I've been having seemingly random BSOD issues with my PC, and need help understanding the Minidump files. I'm suspecting it might be ram that is the issue, but am not certain, and am worried it's my CPU/memory controller. Typically the BSOD errors are almost always...
  5. BSOD occurring, need help with MiniDump files & figuring out what is causing BSODs

BSOD occurring, need help with MiniDump files & figuring out what is causing BSODs: I've been having seemingly random BSOD issues with my PC, and need help understanding the Minidump files. I'm suspecting it might be ram that is the issue, but am not certain, and am worried it's my CPU/memory controller. Typically the BSOD errors are almost always...
  6. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is 1 month old, I played with it by undervolting the cpu and gpu, but at some point it got extremely unstable and the BSODs became unpredictable, sometimes it happens multiples times a day, while there are times it happens once every 3 days, so i reset my device. I...
  7. How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Interpret Minidump files to identify causes of BSOD: My laptop is 1 month old, I played with it by undervolting the cpu and gpu, but at some point it got extremely unstable and the BSODs became unpredictable, sometimes it happens multiples times a day, while there are times it happens once every 3 days, so i reset my device. I...
  8. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD

Please analyze minidump file for cause of BSOD: Here is the result of opening the minidump file in the debugger. Can you determine the cause of the bsod? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. minidump: please see what caused the BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    minidump: please see what caused the BSOD: here is the link to the dump file https://filebin.net/7g2aqxzjqokfcjjw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minidump-please-see-what-caused-the-bsod/e1418a37-2d4b-4c20-8f5c-a7fe0e387fdb