Windows 10: What Is Causing This Mail Error Message

Discus and support What Is Causing This Mail Error Message in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I go to the start menu then go up to the mail app, it starts ok but always has an error message at the top (which I have posted below) It does it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CChamp, Nov 17, 2019.

1. CChamp Win User

What Is Causing This Mail Error Message

When I go to the start menu then go up to the mail app, it starts ok but always has an error message at the top (which I have posted below) It does it on my laptop and also on my wife's which has the same computer as me. We both use Gmail and everything works ok on the web version. I have checked and rechecked everything that the message says and everything looks ok. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks

What Is Causing This Mail Error Message [​IMG]

:)

CChamp, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Mail Error

Hello,

To help us isolate the cause of this issue, we would like to know the following information:

• Which client are you using to open your email account? (Mail app or Outlook client)
    • What specific task are your trying to perform when getting this error message?
    • Do you get this error message upon opening the email app or client?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Unable to sync my Rediffmail account to the mail app on Windows 10 - Error: "Your Rediffmail settings are out of date".

Hi Deepak,

The error messages in Windows 10 Mail app about an out-of-date account settings can be caused by an incorrect password or a certificate error. To rectify such issue, we suggest that you follow the steps listed in this

article
    which talks about the error messages that you are receiving.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. What Is Causing This Mail Error Message :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. What Is Causing This Mail Error Message - Similar Threads - Causing Mail Error

2. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?: Hi,This is my first post, sorry for any posting mistakes.The problem is my PC has started getting blue screen errors until i can no longer get into windows. At first they would appear ramdomly, now every time i turn the PC on.The system is: MSI B250 PC mate, intel I7 7700...
  3. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?: Hi,This is my first post, sorry for any posting mistakes.The problem is my PC has started getting blue screen errors until i can no longer get into windows. At first they would appear ramdomly, now every time i turn the PC on.The system is: MSI B250 PC mate, intel I7 7700...
  4. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is this error message?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this error message?: Hi, I have an HP Envy x360 running Windows 10 Home. Recently, this error message has been appearing when I sign in. What is causing it? (Sorry about the link, but it wouldn't let me upload a pic direct) Thanks! https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/7762/Dp0VOo.jpg...
  6. What is this error message?

What is this error message?: This morning when I turned-on my computer, I got this error messageI searched the internet, didn't find anything on this. So, I restarted my computer and same thing. Doesn't seem to affect everything, but, I haven't done anything but check my mail and look @ Facebook so don't...
  7. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached": Until recently I have been able to explore the web with no issues. Then a few months ago I slowly began getting the error message, "This site cannot be reached" and then we have the options to:1. See if there is a typo involved2. Check the spelling3. Run Windows network...
  8. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached": Until recently I have been able to explore the web with no issues. Then a few months ago I slowly began getting the error message, "This site cannot be reached" and then we have the options to:1. See if there is a typo involved2. Check the spelling3. Run Windows network...
  9. What causes this error message: "This site cannot be reached"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Mail error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail error message: I am unable to send emails. I get this message from Windows. What is the problem? How do I fix it? It's very annoying! Using Outlook for Mail on PC We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can...