Windows 10: What is CLIPUP.EXE role

Discus and support What is CLIPUP.EXE role in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have " clipup.exe" attempt to access "service schedule task". I can find "clipup.exe" Client License Platform migration tool is part of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZineZine20, Dec 18, 2020.

1. What is CLIPUP.EXE role

Hi Team,

I have " clipup.exe" attempt to access "service schedule task".

I can find "clipup.exe" Client License Platform migration tool is part of windows 10. The file path seems legitmate "c:\Windows\System32ClipUp.exe".

What is the exact role of "clipup.exe". Is this exe expected to access "service schedule task"?

What kind of task this may schedule?

Many Thanks!

:)

ZineZine20, Dec 18, 2020
  2. mafia97 Win User

What is a role playing game?

Hi all,
    was just browsing through the list of role playing games available on wikipedia: List of role-playing games - Wikipedia
    to review my next game.
    the list has games i have not even heard of and IGN says diablo 3 is roleplaying game and assassins creed is not.
    I thought any game in which we played the role of some hero like desmond in assassins creed or max in max payne,is a role playing game.
    can you guys please clear my confussion?
    thanks

mafia97, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

What is CLIPUP.EXE role

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

What is CLIPUP.EXE role

1. What is CLIPUP.EXE role - Similar Threads - CLIPUP EXE role

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is SECOCL64.exe? Is it essential?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is SECOCL64.exe? Is it essential?.: I have a HP Pavillion Windows 11 Home x 64 based processer. I was just checking to see if there are any programs on my computer that may be a hack. I just do not trust it because I got hacked before and I did a full system wipe and restore. I was just wondering what...
  4. What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?: Hi. When connecting to the Internet This file in the section Processes with Network Activity Runs. Do this file to programs Malware related? Thank you for your attention and response. and Thanks to Windows Answers team....
  5. What is Cats2.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Cats2.exe: W10 ver 1909 There is a small program on my system drive name Cats2.exe and I can find nothing pertinent about it on the web. I don't think I put it there and from what I can find makes me suspicious since it runs all the time. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this?...
  6. What is this snmpdm64.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this snmpdm64.exe: It’s a service that is suddenly running on my windows 10 Is there a way to check when it got installed or started It is in syswow64 directory Can’t seem To find anything about this exe online submitted by /u/thrvy5545 [link] [comments]...
  7. Change Administrator role to Standard User role

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Administrator role to Standard User role: I would like to change the original user that the computer was setup with from an administrator to a standard user. I have added another user that has administrator rights. Please advise how I can do this. Thank you in advance, Bob...
  8. What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?: I was just looking for the redistributable installer in my VS2019 folders and was surprised to find what appears to be two copies of each version, but with different names. I assume that one of the two is preferred and that there is some purpose to this, but on line searches...
  9. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  10. What is the role of Libraries in explorer and how to set them

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the role of Libraries in explorer and how to set them: I noticed that the Videos library points to an other computer in my home network. it's O.K but how did it get there. And, the RealPlayer downloader saves videos to that directory, so how can i change either of them 111819