Windows 10: What is compose in windows 10

Discus and support What is compose in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was looking at my network usage in windows 10 and saw that "Compose" was the first app listed. What is that exactly? And btw, I have only opened 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rezpower, Aug 28, 2015.

1. rezpower Win User

What is compose in windows 10

I was looking at my network usage in windows 10 and saw that "Compose" was the first app listed.
    What is that exactly?
    And btw, I have only opened 2 or 3 documents from my computer in windows word and not even edited them.
    How could this make a 72mb data usage from internet?

What is compose in windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

rezpower, Aug 28, 2015
  2. JoeBurto Win User

Unable to compose emails in Windows 10

Original Title[composing emails]

I have windows 10 and when I statr composing an email I get a sound and a blue loading circle appears and my keyboard stops working. Then I wait a couple of seconds and I can type again. Never had this problem with windows 8.1- how do I correct this problem
    and what is causing it

JoeBurto, Aug 28, 2015
  3. overtype

I am trying to compose an email but stuck in overtype mode. Not having that problem here. What do I do?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

IreneK_777, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

What is compose in windows 10

1. What is compose in windows 10 - Similar Threads - compose

2. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?: Hi,This has happened to me a few times. I am elderly and have very inconsistent movements in my hands, with the result I may be composing an email or any such text, and inadvertently press a wrong key and the message is wiped out. Is there any way all of what I am typing and...
  3. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?: Hi,This has happened to me a few times. I am elderly and have very inconsistent movements in my hands, with the result I may be composing an email or any such text, and inadvertently press a wrong key and the message is wiped out. Is there any way all of what I am typing and...
  4. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365: I want to be able to open a compose new email and a person's email address be auto prefilled in the BCC.Is this possible? How do I do it?Thanks you...
  6. How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365: I want to be able to open a compose new email and a person's email address be auto prefilled in the BCC.Is this possible? How do I do it?Thanks you...
  7. How to set up an auto BCC every time I compose a new email in office 365

8. Solution how to use Microsoft Image Composer on Windows 10

Solution how to use Microsoft Image Composer on Windows 10: I'm new here and don't know how to post a helpfull topic, so I post in here in Questions, but it is no question but a great SOLUTION!!!I've been searching for a long time to find a download of Microsoft Image Composer, because I have many files stored that I onlycan open in...
  9. Solution how to use Microsoft Image Composer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution how to use Microsoft Image Composer on Windows 10: I'm new here and don't know how to post a helpfull topic, so I post in here in Questions, but it is no question but a great SOLUTION!!!I've been searching for a long time to find a download of Microsoft Image Composer, because I have many files stored that I onlycan open in...
  10. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compose in windows