Windows 10: What is compose in windows 10

Discus and support What is compose in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was looking at my network usage in windows 10 and saw that "Compose" was the first app listed. What is that exactly? And btw, I have only opened 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rezpower, Aug 28, 2015.

1. rezpower Win User

What is compose in windows 10

I was looking at my network usage in windows 10 and saw that "Compose" was the first app listed.
    What is that exactly?
    And btw, I have only opened 2 or 3 documents from my computer in windows word and not even edited them.
    How could this make a 72mb data usage from internet?

What is compose in windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

rezpower, Aug 28, 2015
  2. JoeBurto Win User

Unable to compose emails in Windows 10

Original Title[composing emails]

I have windows 10 and when I statr composing an email I get a sound and a blue loading circle appears and my keyboard stops working. Then I wait a couple of seconds and I can type again. Never had this problem with windows 8.1- how do I correct this problem
    and what is causing it

JoeBurto, Aug 28, 2015
  3. overtype

I am trying to compose an email but stuck in overtype mode. Not having that problem here. What do I do?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

IreneK_777, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

What is compose in windows 10

1. What is compose in windows 10 - Similar Threads - compose

2. Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail: Pleae assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-compose-send-and-permanently-delete-all-your/7457579f-84dc-4928-a07e-48022f174446"
  3. Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Composing new message text doesn't update while typing: This issue has been reoccuring for several months. I have 2 IMAP accounts added. While typing a new message the text does not appear while I am typing. Sometimes however when typing a message all the text jumps around the cursor disappears and I need to resize the window...
  4. Not getting the contact names in Windows Mail app while composing Email

Not getting the contact names in Windows Mail app while composing Email: I compose an email in Win 10 mail. I click on the "To". The popup shows "Suggested recipients", not the usual People app list of names .... and I cannot do anything with names in the suggested list, even if I select one. This has to be People app related, right?...
  5. Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features

in Windows 10 News
    Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features: G Suite’s journey began 15 years ago with the introduction of Gmail in 2004. Back then, Gmail pioneered a new and secure approach to email with 1GB of free storage and lightning-fast Google search built right in. Gmail continues to help people manage their work and personal...
  6. Windows 10 Mail app - zoom in when composing adds horizontal scrollbar

Windows 10 Mail app - zoom in when composing adds horizontal scrollbar: When composing a message in the mail app, I want my text size to be the default 11px because that seems like a reasonable font size to send. On the other hand, I prefer that my text is a bit larger, which makes it easier to read. If you zoom in when composing a message in the...
  7. How to Insert Remote Image in Windows 10 Mail Composer?

How to Insert Remote Image in Windows 10 Mail Composer?: How to Insert Remote Image in Windows 10 Mail Composer? Should not be embedded image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-insert-remote-image-in-windows-10-mail/18522c41-837e-48ce-8a0e-4ad0e8cbb8c4
  8. New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users

in Windows 10 News
    New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users: What’s changing We're adding three new features to Gmail: Shortcut to undo/redo in the compose window Shortcut to strikethrough text Ability to download messages as .EML files in rfc822 format from Gmail on the web Who’s impacted End users Why you’d use it Undo/Redo: If...
  9. Can't reply to emails or compose a new email. Box shows in taskbar but no access. Can only...

Can't reply to emails or compose a new email. Box shows in taskbar but no access. Can only...: Cant use/open draft emails either. Tried everything: Uninstalled, re-installed, disabled Add-in Types of email account set up in Outlook - POP3, IMAP, Exchange. Tried all. Created new profiles. Nothing works....
  10. Will image composer run on W10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will image composer run on W10 Pro?: I've been running MS image composer on Xp and am looking to upgrade systems to a W10 pro. Is there a problem with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/will-image-composer-run-on-w10-pro/3c4f9c06-5735-4865-b5b2-81b356bcdef5