Windows 10: What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

Discus and support What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 22, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

WinClub, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 22, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. :p

cadaveca, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. - Similar Threads - Conhost exe Everything

2. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  3. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  4. Everything Toolbar update introduces a new installer: what you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Everything Toolbar update introduces a new installer: what you need to know: The latest Everything Toolbar update introduce a new installer that is not compatible with the old. Users are required to uninstall the old version of Everything Toolbar on their devices before running the new installer. In this article, we analyze why it was necessary to...
  5. Sony PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Sony PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know: [media] That’s a wrap! Today was an exciting day for gamers around the world, as the PlayStation 5 showcase granted us our first look at PS5 games under development… and culminated with the reveal of the PS5 system itself. Actually, two PS5 systems....
  6. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...
  7. Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know: Microsoft at its Surface Event at New York City yesterday announced the second generation Surface Studio 2. The Surface Studio 2 is on similar lines to the company’s first generation Surface Studio but comes with upgraded hardware. The Surface Studio 2 comes with a new...
  8. Meltdown and Spectre: what you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Meltdown and Spectre: what you need to know: Overview If you’ve been keeping up with computer news over the last few days, you might have heard about Meltdown and Spectre, and you might be wondering what they are and what they can do. Basically, Meltdown and Spectre are the names for multiple new vulnerabilities...
  9. Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know: While we were not expecting a new build of Windows 10 this week, Microsoft decided to surprise Insiders with a new preview. This time, Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 build 10130 with a few improvements and some polish. The software giant says that moving forward, we...
  10. Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know: [img] On May 20, Microsoft officially released Windows 10 build 10122 to the Fast ring of updates. In this new build, the company has rolled out an even more stable and polished version of its next operating system. Build 10122 includes a variety of fixes and improvements...