Windows 10: What is connected device platform service?

Discus and support What is connected device platform service? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't understand what is this service. It keeps running in the background and I can't disable it from the services app either. Is it a necessary app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hossain_Aryan 65, Oct 15, 2021.

1. What is connected device platform service?

I don't understand what is this service. It keeps running in the background and I can't disable it from the services app either. Is it a necessary app or just it keeps running??!

:)

Hossain_Aryan 65, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

What is connected device platform service?

1. What is connected device platform service? - Similar Threads - connected device platform

2. What is Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf and how to disable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf and how to disable it: Whilst I do somewhat understand what is Connected Devices Platform Service and I disabled it I found out also Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf. I couldn't find any information about this on the internet. Why am I even bothered by this? Every time I startup...
  3. What is Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf and how to disable it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf and how to disable it: Whilst I do somewhat understand what is Connected Devices Platform Service and I disabled it I found out also Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf. I couldn't find any information about this on the internet. Why am I even bothered by this? Every time I startup...
  4. What is Connected Devices Platform User Service_2caf5eaf and how to disable it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connected Device Platform Service Stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connected Device Platform Service Stopped working: Hi! I was checking my reliability history and I saw this critical event. Can someone tell me what is this error and how to fix it. Here's the screenshot of the event. [ATTACH]...
  6. Connected Devices Platform Service terminated unexpectedly

Connected Devices Platform Service terminated unexpectedly: Good evening, I keep getting a LOT of errors within EventVwr and suspect this is why my system locks up now and again, without any other error messages: The Connected Devices Platform Service service terminated with the following error: Unspecified error And The...
  7. The Connected Devices Platform Service service terminated, Event ID 7023

in Windows 10 News
    The Connected Devices Platform Service service terminated, Event ID 7023: [ATTACH]Whenever something fails on Windows, a service, a program, or anything, it is logged into Event viewer. One such Event ID 7023. It is associated […] This article The Connected Devices Platform Service service terminated, Event ID 7023 first appeared on...
  8. CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE

CONNECTED DEVICES PLATFORM USER SERVICE: For some reason, the fan on my CPU is constantly running extremely high. When I check my CPU usage in Task Manager, the problem seems to be with the Connected Devices Platform User Service_48125c. I was under the impression that this task started with the computer startup,...
  9. ERRORS Connected Devices Platform Service-CDP User Service-CDPusersvc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ERRORS Connected Devices Platform Service-CDP User Service-CDPusersvc: As we all know, "No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished." This forum's power user (and maestro) fdegrove just helped me with one problem, but maybe we've kicked over a rock and there are creepy crawlies underneath. Maybe an onion of issues - a plethora of problems. (OK - I'll stop...
  10. Connected Devices Platform Service - What does it do?

in Windows 10 Support
    Connected Devices Platform Service - What does it do?: Since the Anniversary update I've had an error in Event Viewer tellng me that "The Connected Devices Platform Service service terminated with the following error: Unspecified error" With an Event id of 7023. I cannot find for the life of me what this service does,...