Windows 10: What is contain in memory HDMP FILE ,

Discus and support What is contain in memory HDMP FILE , in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is contain in memory HDMP FILE , which is created in wer folder ? ANY PERSONAL FILE ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by QuerQ1, Jul 2, 2020.

1. QuerQ1 Win User

What is contain in memory HDMP FILE ,

which is created in wer folder ?

ANY PERSONAL FILE ?

:)

QuerQ1, Jul 2, 2020
  2. QuerQ1 Win User

which is created in wer folder ?

ANY PERSONAL FILE ?

QuerQ1, Aug 5, 2020
  3. QuerQ1 Win User
    What KIND OF personal data contain in memory HDMP FILE in WER

QuerQ1, Aug 5, 2020
  4. QuerQ1 Win User

None.

A .wer is a Windows Error Report file. It contains information that can be helpful in diagnosing problems that you encounter while using Windows.

What about HDMP FILE in WER folder ?

What does ot contain ? Any personal data ?

QuerQ1, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. What is contain in memory HDMP FILE , - Similar Threads - contain memory HDMP

2. What is the Container folder and why is it missing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the Container folder and why is it missing?: W 10 Pro 64 bit ver. 10.0.19042 Hi, I recently did a full system scan using Bitdefender after a reinstall performed by a service technician, it found 19 password protected files that couldn't be scanned. This raised some concern as want to know what these files are and that...
  3. What is "HNS Container Networking" and why is it....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is "HNS Container Networking" and why is it....: I've never seen this before. I try to do a search and I find tons of techinbabel on how it works but nothing telling me "why". Windows is trying to add an allow rule to my firewall for "HNS Container Networking - DNS (UDP-In)". Can anyone give me a simple reason "why" my...
  4. What is "HNS Container Networking" and why is it....

in Windows 10 Support
    What is "HNS Container Networking" and why is it....: I've never seen this before. I try to do a search and I find tons of techinbabel on how it works but nothing telling me "why". Windows is trying to add an allow rule to my firewall for "HNS Container Networking - DNS (UDP-In)". Can anyone give me a simple reason "why" my...
  5. What KIND OF personal data contain in memory HDMP FILE in WER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What KIND OF personal data contain in memory HDMP FILE in WER: What KIND OF personal data contain in memory HDMP FILE in WER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-kind-of-personal-data-contain-in-memory-hdmp/1b125c43-c9c4-4b5b-86c7-bac272601d93
  6. .hdmp file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .hdmp file: What is .hdmp file, and what is contained in there, any personal documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmp-file/bb82fe35-f4a0-458e-a9a5-4ee05206c0b3"
  7. DLL Files containing icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Files containing icons: I'm rebuilding my Win10 desktop after recovering from a failure to boot. I've used GOOGLE to obtain a list of DLL files that hold icons. They're located in the "system32" folder, along with HUNDREDS of other DLL files that DON'T hold icons, and whose names make no sense...
  8. What is the best command to create a file containing paths

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is the best command to create a file containing paths: I may be doing something wrong but 'dir', 'tree' and their variable switches so far have not given me what is needed. I am trying to match a list of paths taken from a database with the actual files contained in its master-folder I know for sure that many of the files are...
  9. Curious - what the partitions contain

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious - what the partitions contain: This is a pic of my drive can someone please in simple language atel me what the partitions contain - I have a rough idea but would appreciate knowing what they are 118689
  10. What does the Win10 Recovery contain?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does the Win10 Recovery contain?: Hi folks - I just set up Win10 this week and created my recovery onto a USB. Does anyone know if it contains drivers and applications that were set up before this was performed? Hopefully it does. Thanks! 23076