Windows 10: What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update

Discus and support What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Charkel_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Charkel_, Mar 15, 2021.

1. What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update

/u/Charkel_, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Power Settings

Hi Mike,

There are various reasons why you are experiencing this issue. One of which is misconfigured power settings.

Considering that the settings are properly set up and the issue is still happening, we suggest running the troubleshooter for Power on your Settings. This will help in identifying the root cause of the issue and provide appropriate fix for it. Kindly
    follow the steps below to do it:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Update & security.
    • Under Update & security, choose Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and Fix other problems, scroll down and look for
      Power
    • Click Power, and click Run the troubleshooter tab, then, follow the on-screen instructions to perform it.

Kindly update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update

Windows 10 Power Settings

Since the problem still persists, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter to research further and correct the issue:

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

Meanwhile, can you also check if you have the the most updated Display drivers?

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update

1. What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update - Similar Threads - controlling Power Settings

2. What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?: My version of Windows 11 updated last night and the new AI search assistant is now on the computer. All of my personal files have been removed. I did not authorize this. The desktop reverted back to its original state. All of my program icons on the taskbar are now gone. My...
  3. What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened when my Windows 11 updated last night?: My version of Windows 11 updated last night and the new AI search assistant is now on the computer. All of my personal files have been removed. I did not authorize this. The desktop reverted back to its original state. All of my program icons on the taskbar are now gone. My...
  4. What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?: Question is at the title/subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-restart-my-computer-when-a/42022e77-ca61-4f8b-9452-62f34fa2ef8c
  5. What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?: Question is at the title/subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-restart-my-computer-when-a/42022e77-ca61-4f8b-9452-62f34fa2ef8c
  6. What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Something weird happened after Win update

in Windows 10 Support
    Something weird happened after Win update: I check my Win version from time to time. I did the may update I believe from Blink's Tutorial, then my version was, Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.928 Yesterday there was an update, I know from the look of my desktop. I hide all my icons and I have password manager...
  8. Black screen after signing in (happened after the last update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after signing in (happened after the last update): I can't see the desktop anymore when I sign in, just a black screen. I can still open task manager though. Restarting computer won't help. Anyone else experiencing this? What to do? submitted by /u/Trekapalooza [link] [comments]...
  9. Last update/ settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last update/ settings: After I downloaded and installed the last update, I can't get the settings to appear after clicking on icon, Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update-settings/34a76653-e014-4588-8983-12ef4707e52c
  10. What happened to the JumpListItems_Maximum setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to the JumpListItems_Maximum setting?: I increased my JumpListItems_Maximum setting to 30 so I could display and pin several items in the JumpList. The current Windows limit of 12 is practically useless. Invariably I'm looking for the item that just fell off the list. How can I change that so I can see more than...