Windows 10: What is CoreSync and how do I remove it.

Discus and support What is CoreSync and how do I remove it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had Adobe creative Cloud installed. As of now I have uninstalled it however I'm still not sure as to how to remove coresync. I heard it's a type of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/god_of_scum, Sep 6, 2020.

1. What is CoreSync and how do I remove it.

I had Adobe creative Cloud installed. As of now I have uninstalled it however I'm still not sure as to how to remove coresync.

I heard it's a type of malware so I want to remove it as well as it is preventing my laptop fr shutting down.

submitted by /u/god_of_scum
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/god_of_scum, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Sep 6, 2020
  4. What is CoreSync and how do I remove it.

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

What is CoreSync and how do I remove it.

1. What is CoreSync and how do I remove it. - Similar Threads - CoreSync remove

2. remove copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove copilot: never asked for it, never wanted it, remove it from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-copilot/bd93397e-9b40-428d-8f08-66367d71e6bb
  3. remove copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove copilot: never asked for it, never wanted it, remove it from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-copilot/bd93397e-9b40-428d-8f08-66367d71e6bb
  4. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  5. My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...

My device was stolen and I can't locate it. If I remove it from my Microsoft account...: My device was stolen and I haven't been able to locate it on 'My Devices'. If I remove it from my Microsoft account devices will it remove the bitlocker encryption? Or will the bitlocker encryption remain regardless? Thanks for any info....
  6. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  7. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  8. All Executables close - after Malware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Executables close - after Malware removal: Defender found and cleared the following Malware: Trojan PDF Phish MSR,, Trojan Phonzy, Trojan Wacatac. However I am not able to run any executable such as EventVwr, MSConfig, or even Reset PC - the executable runs and closes. This is happening for any executable on the PC. I...
  9. All Executables close - after Malware removal

All Executables close - after Malware removal: Defender found and cleared the following Malware: Trojan PDF Phish MSR,, Trojan Phonzy, Trojan Wacatac. However I am not able to run any executable such as EventVwr, MSConfig, or even Reset PC - the executable runs and closes. This is happening for any executable on the PC. I...
  10. Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my Bluetooth device connecting? and not allowing me to remove a device? or even...: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Bluetooth device. My earphones are paired however when I try to connect through the computer it says “connection failed” or that the device isn't discoverable. I know it isn't a problem with my earphones as I've connected it to a different PC...