Windows 10: What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

Discus and support What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MPSAN, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MPSAN Win User

What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky but it is not there.

:)

MPSAN, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Jul 28, 2019
  4. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

Windows 10 enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

1. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ? - Similar Threads - CURRENT Version Enterprise

2. How to determine what the current version of a device driver is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to determine what the current version of a device driver is: Hi, The reason for the question is, I was told that the information in Device Manager about version numbers is incorrect. Is that true? I believe it is. Thank you, Gary...
  3. windows 10 enterprise version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 enterprise version: I purchased a pc which i have just found out after some problems that it has windows 10 enterprise version installed. I need to make a recovery disk but i see that the enterprise version is not covered on the downloadable file. Can you assist please...
  4. Updating Windows 10 Enterprise to version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows 10 Enterprise to version 1803: The whole issue that I am having originated with me wanting to download the demo for Forza Horizon 4. When I went to go download the game it told me that I needed to update to a newer version of windows. I followed the link it provided and downloaded the file to upgrade...
  5. 3D Builder - What's the current version of it and is development for it still active?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder - What's the current version of it and is development for it still active?: I love 3D Builder because I haven't come across any other 3D design software that even comes close to it from the standpoint of ease-of-use. Is there any other software that rivals it when it comes to ease-of-use? But that aside, I was wondering if development for it is...
  6. Current version of Bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Current version of Bitdefender: Hi. I've used Bitdefender for a few years - current version is 1.0.21.1109 and in Programs & Features it's listed as Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition. However, if you go to bitdefender.co.uk and scroll down to the bottom of the homepage where it says Tools &...
  7. What version is the current 1607 iso download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What version is the current 1607 iso download?: I am inquiring for a friend who had an unsuccessful update to the August 1607 version. After a very long session the update aborted and reverted to the previous version. I am suggesting he download an iso and manually install but I wondered if the iso included the follow up...
  8. Current MediaMonkey version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current MediaMonkey version: [img] MediaMonkey Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down. Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts. Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics and other metadata. Manage any audio / video genres: Rock, Classical,...
  9. Info needed - What's the current version of Office 2016 / 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Info needed - What's the current version of Office 2016 / 365: Hi Cognoscenti Anybody got the current (retail / RTM) version of Office 2016 / Office 365. I haven't a clue now where I'm at with updates etc. Note - Please info on Retail / release versions - not the trials / previews / Insider downloads. Here's mine [img]...
  10. Current version

in Windows 10 Support
    Current version: Can anyone point me to where I can find the number of the current release (none insider) build. My system is showing as up to date with Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494). However another forum suggested that was out of date and I should be at v1607 (14393.5) I tried to...