Windows 10: What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

Discus and support What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MPSAN, Jul 28, 2019.

1. MPSAN Win User

What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky but it is not there.

:)

MPSAN, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Jul 28, 2019
  4. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

Windows 10 enterprise

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

1. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ? - Similar Threads - CURRENT Version Enterprise

2. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  3. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the current version of OneDrive?: I downloaded OneDrive from the current versions page, which says the current version is 24.010.0114.0003. but the app on my pc when viewed in Apps and Features says it is version 24.020.0128.0003. What is going on here? What is the current version of OneDrive which should be...
  4. What is the current version of OneDrive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise: Hi All, Many of you ask question, is there any way to convert installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation toFull Version Windows 10 Enterprise without losing data? Support told me that this is not possible even with the valid key, and the only way is a clean installation....
  6. Current, Released Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Current, Released Windows 10 Version: What is the latest, released version of Windows 10? My systems says Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.10024]. However, I think this has been compromised by being in the Windows Insider Program and then refresh to discontinue the program. Can anybody comment? If mine is...
  7. What is the most current Windows 10 version

What is the most current Windows 10 version: What is the most current Windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-most-current-windows-10-version/bf5cbf4f-ba30-449f-a9a6-754b7044b7e6
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License: Good afternoon, I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. 1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers? The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a...
  9. windows 10 enterprise version

windows 10 enterprise version: I purchased a pc which i have just found out after some problems that it has windows 10 enterprise version installed. I need to make a recovery disk but i see that the enterprise version is not covered on the downloadable file. Can you assist please...
  10. What version is the current 1607 iso download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What version is the current 1607 iso download?: I am inquiring for a friend who had an unsuccessful update to the August 1607 version. After a very long session the update aborted and reverted to the previous version. I am suggesting he download an iso and manually install but I wondered if the iso included the follow up...