Windows 10: What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?

Discus and support What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,My question is in general to understand what a degradation actually means in Microsoft systems, by systems i mean a laptop, desktop etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raghavendra.S.K, Aug 11, 2022.

1. What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?

Hello Everyone,My question is in general to understand what a degradation actually means in Microsoft systems, by systems i mean a laptop, desktop etc. I assume that a degradation can happen at any instance such as when a system boots up, shut down etc. Degradation is like a feature in Microsoft systems and it captures as True when a degradation is identified.I noticed this in a website and was very curious to know what it means, does this mean if there is an issue with any operation or slow down in operation? Thanks

:)

Raghavendra.S.K, Aug 11, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 11, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?

1. What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems? - Similar Threads - Degradation Microsoft Systems

2. What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?: Hello Everyone,My question is in general to understand what a degradation actually means in Microsoft systems, by systems i mean a laptop, desktop etc. I assume that a degradation can happen at any instance such as when a system boots up, shut down etc. Degradation is like a...
  3. What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Degradation in Microsoft Systems?: Hello Everyone,My question is in general to understand what a degradation actually means in Microsoft systems, by systems i mean a laptop, desktop etc. I assume that a degradation can happen at any instance such as when a system boots up, shut down etc. Degradation is like a...
  4. What are the network layer issues that degrade the performance of the network not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the network layer issues that degrade the performance of the network not...: I want to identify what are the issues that can occur in the network layer that degrades the speed of the transmission of the network and the way to identify them....
  5. What are the network layer issues that degrade the performance of the network not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the network layer issues that degrade the performance of the network not...: I want to identify what are the issues that can occur in the network layer that degrades the speed of the transmission of the network and the way to identify them....
  6. What are the network layer issues that degrade the performance of the network not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Degraded Account

Degraded Account: After typing wmic useraccount list full in command prompt i see that my status=degraded. This is my only account how do i fix this problem and why is it happening? This is the account of the name i tried to change: AccountType=512 Description=A user account managed and...
  8. PC performance dramatically degraded and no idea whats causing it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC performance dramatically degraded and no idea whats causing it?: I've confirmed that my computer performance has degraded noticeably today, to be more specific losing about 30-40 fps in video games and I have no idea whats causing it. I haven't made any major changes that I can recall, and dont know how to exactly pin point what the issue...
  9. PC performance dramatically degraded and no idea whats causing it?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC performance dramatically degraded and no idea whats causing it?: I've confirmed that my computer performance has degraded noticeably today, to be more specific losing about 30-40 fps in video games and I have no idea whats causing it. I haven't made any major changes that I can recall, and dont know how to exactly pin point what the issue...
  10. OS degradation

OS degradation: Hi, Iam having a laptop installed with Windows 10 Home 64 bit edition OS, I feel some lagging in my operating system so Iam thinking to use windows 7 or windows 8.1 and its a OEM Laptop is there any ways or any solutions available otherwise suggest me what are the ways to...