Windows 10: What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

Discus and support What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? I never heard of this tool. I ran this after running sfc /scannow, which showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jdelaney77, Jan 20, 2019.

1. What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

Hi,

What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? I never heard of this tool. I ran this after running sfc /scannow, which showed corrupted files. Then, running sfc /scannow again cleared the corrupted files.

Is there a list of repair tools available from Microsoft?

Thank you,

Joe

:)

jdelaney77, Jan 20, 2019

2. Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment

I want to run Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment as admin and execute my batch file automatically after user click a button. I used this code:

But after Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment opened as admin, it did'nt run the firsttime.bat. Is there any protocol required?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

NurhafizahOmar, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment

Hi,

For concerns regarding Windows Deployment and Imaging tools, we highly recommend that you post your concern to
    Microsoft TechNet forum where you will be assisted by active community members and IT Pros. To create a post or view related threads from TechNet, click this
    link.

You may also check this article: Windows 10 deployment tools and use it as a reference.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

Windows 10 problems......seems unending

Hi Asesh,

Thank you for trying out the steps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) and check if it helps.

Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit Enter.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool?

1. What is Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool? - Similar Threads - Deployment Image Servicing

2. How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I deploy multiple .wim images using Windows Deployment Services?: We use WDS to deploy images to our systems. We need to be able to deploy two images across our domain. Can WDS do this? If so, how? If not, what other options are there?...
  3. microsoft deployment tool MDT capture image error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft deployment tool MDT capture image error: PASTEBIN2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info SYSPRP ============================== - Pastebin.com2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info SYSPRP ======================================================== 2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info SYSPRP === Beginning of a new sysprep run === 2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info...
  4. microsoft deployment tool MDT capture image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft deployment tool MDT capture image error: PASTEBIN2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info SYSPRP ============================== - Pastebin.com2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info SYSPRP ======================================================== 2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info SYSPRP === Beginning of a new sysprep run === 2022-03-01 15:52:35, Info...
  5. microsoft deployment tool MDT capture image error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deployment Image Service and Management Tool - message: "error 5, access denied"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deployment Image Service and Management Tool - message: "error 5, access denied": Please support: I am attempting to use the DISM tool prior to using the system file checker tool SFC.exe, since I have corrupted files to repair. The issue is that the windows start icon and search box are not working. When I run the DISM tool at the command prompt with...
  7. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool error 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool error 0x800f081f: I have run DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 3 times; always the same answer Error 0X800f081f. When I ran sfc /scannow and it found corrupt files and was unable to fix them. I have run DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Startcomponentcleanup the operation...
  8. Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Error: [img] After Updating and cleaning the system I ran Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool and it reported an error. Log file attached. What should I do to correct the error? Log file attached. 167738
  9. Question about System File Checker SFC and Deployment Image Servicing Management DISM on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about System File Checker SFC and Deployment Image Servicing Management DISM on...: Hi, I have a question about System File Checker SFC and Deployment Image Servicing Management DISM on Windows 10. I have recently wiped my computer clean which included securely erasing both of my internal hard drive discs HDDs and solid state drive SSD and reinstalling...
  10. Windows Deployment Service to Deploy Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Deployment Service to Deploy Bitlocker: Hello I'm using WDS Version: 6.2.9200.16384 in a 2016 domain. I would like to deploy Windows 10 with Bit locker enabled. I've read some long complicated articles about the subject and was wondering if somebody had a simpler way? I understand TPM must be enabled. So, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explain deployment image servicing and management tool

2. Explain Deployment Image Servicing and Management Tool.

3. Deployment Image servicing and management toolVersion:10.0.18362.1

4. what is image deployment,
  5. Deployment Imaging Servicing Management articles 2019