Windows 10: What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

Discus and support What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is Device Census in Windows 10 and why does it always trigger a response from my antivirus program asking if I want to run it or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toma Heron, Dec 7, 2018.

1. What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

What is Device Census in Windows 10 and why does it always trigger a response from my antivirus program asking if I want to run it or not?

:)

Toma Heron, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Email alert on program failure

Is their a program I can run or some built in windows server (2012) mechanism to send an email alert to me when a program is no longer detected as running?

Solaris17, Dec 7, 2018
  3. CMAS Alert program

Hi,
    WilliamH635Lumia.
    I understand that you wanted to get this CMAS alert program to be removed. I would like to verify what is this CMAS alert program. If this is an application installed on your device, just go to the app list, tap and hold the app and select
    uninstall. If it's a network related program, you better check this with your operator. But if this is a built in application and cannot be deleted from the app list, there is no way to remove this app.

HDcoffeeko, Dec 7, 2018
  4. What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

Jsssssssss, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

1. What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program" - Similar Threads - Device Census antivirus

2. Antivirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Program: I'm so stress of finding third party antivirus program that has low cpu usage. All antivirus programs have high cpu usage after their updates. I will just install antimalware scanner is enough without installing antivirus. Is it safe enough?...
  3. Any AntiVirus Program

Any AntiVirus Program: All types of antivirus free version not enough to protect my PC and only basic scans but it Says its good. I don't have money to buy paid version. But bitdefender free version has real-time protection features and scans. I will choose bitdefender. But this antivirus will end...
  4. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  5. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  6. antivirus program

antivirus program: do i need an antivirus program for my Surface laptop 4 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-program/6cf2cd0b-2138-47a9-8197-60065c3e6a27
  7. Best antivirus program for Windows 10?

Best antivirus program for Windows 10?: I'm looking for the best antivirus program for Windows 10, and on the Internet there are numerous comparisons with always different results. Maybe someone can help me with this. Bestes Antivirenprogramm für Windows 10?
  8. What is the Device Census (devicecensus.exe) file in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Device Census (devicecensus.exe) file in Windows 10?: [ATTACH]In recent days some Windows 10 users reported a never-before-seen executable file on their PC named Device Census (devicecensus.exe). Some users are worried thinking if […] This article What is the Device Census (devicecensus.exe) file in Windows 10? first appeared...
  9. Device Census

Device Census: Why does Device Census want to access my webcam......?????? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-census/c76c7141-42ae-40c5-a579-04d0a19fe878"
  10. Device Census

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Census: Why is my device census has stopped working ando how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/device-census/b52ac796-dec9-48e8-b2a0-4b47026d9b48