Windows 10: What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

Discus and support What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is Device Census in Windows 10 and why does it always trigger a response from my antivirus program asking if I want to run it or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toma Heron, Dec 7, 2018.

1. What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

What is Device Census in Windows 10 and why does it always trigger a response from my antivirus program asking if I want to run it or not?

:)

Toma Heron, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Email alert on program failure

Is their a program I can run or some built in windows server (2012) mechanism to send an email alert to me when a program is no longer detected as running?

Solaris17, Dec 7, 2018
  3. CMAS Alert program

Hi,
    WilliamH635Lumia.
    I understand that you wanted to get this CMAS alert program to be removed. I would like to verify what is this CMAS alert program. If this is an application installed on your device, just go to the app list, tap and hold the app and select
    uninstall. If it's a network related program, you better check this with your operator. But if this is a built in application and cannot be deleted from the app list, there is no way to remove this app.

HDcoffeeko, Dec 7, 2018
  4. What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

Jsssssssss, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program"

1. What is Device Census in Windows 10? When antivirus program always alerts to this "program" - Similar Threads - Device Census antivirus

2. Device Census

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Census: Why does Device Census want to access my webcam......?????? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-census/c76c7141-42ae-40c5-a579-04d0a19fe878"
  3. Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!

Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!: OK, I have some problems with Windows home 10 Swedish. I get error messages that .Net has done an exception 5-10 times / day and other small strange things happen. I was tired of this so I went for a full scan and did not find anything. I installed (one at a time) fsecure,...
  4. Are other Antivirus Programs needed with Window Defender?

Are other Antivirus Programs needed with Window Defender?: My new system is running Windows Defender. I see that a McAfee subscription is also included with my purchase. I have always preferred Norton, and I have used it for years, but a knowledgeable IT friend says Defender is enough. Is it generally enough to guard against...
  5. cant uninstall antivirus program

cant uninstall antivirus program: i have a free AVG antivirus program instaled and now i have purchased another and want to install it but i am not able to uninstall this AVG program...
  6. Device Census

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Census: Why is my device census has stopped working ando how to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/device-census/b52ac796-dec9-48e8-b2a0-4b47026d9b48
  7. What are the best free antivirus programs right now?

What are the best free antivirus programs right now?: I've used Malwarebytes + Windows Defender for years now to protect my PC and remove malware/viruses whenever I get something nasty. But lately Malwarebytes looks like its moving away from that basic, free program that I was so good. Can anyone confirm or deny its loss of...
  8. Antivirus program for Virtual Machine

Antivirus program for Virtual Machine: Any! The main thing is to have good protection in the parent OS.
  9. The best working antivirus program for windows 10 RTM

The best working antivirus program for windows 10 RTM: What is the best working antivrius program to windows 10 rtm??? 8945
  10. Unknown Program -- What is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Program -- What is it?: Take a look at the screen shot and circled in red is an unknown program I've never seen before. What could this program be? [img] 102833