Windows 10: What is "Devices Flow" ???

Discus and support What is "Devices Flow" ??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Also, why won't it "Pin to Start," but will "Pin to Taskbar" ??? Thanks! 28509 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by razam, Nov 1, 2015.

1. razam Win User

What is "Devices Flow" ???

Also, why won't it "Pin to Start," but will "Pin to Taskbar" ??? Thanks!

:)

razam, Nov 1, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Nov 1, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Nov 1, 2015
  4. What is "Devices Flow" ???

hTconeM9user, Nov 1, 2015
  5. razam Win User
    Yup. I'd like to know what is the purpose of devices flow.exe?

razam, Nov 1, 2015
  6. hTconeM9user, Nov 1, 2015
  7. lx07 Win User
    Based on this untrustworthy source I think it is to do with continuum mode (don't download anything from the link, it looks a bit dodgy)
    It does nothing for me as I don't have appropriate hardware but it is one of the system apps you can't remove with powershell and the path %localappdata%\Packages\windows.devicesflow_cw5n1h2txyewy is locked at all times by explorer.exe.

There is a picture of it in the start menu from preview build 9834 in this article but no details. Windows 10 Road to Gold, Part One: On the Threshold - Thurrott.com

If someone still has such an ancient build perhaps they could have a look as I'm curious now...

lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

What is "Devices Flow" ???

1. What is "Devices Flow" ??? - Similar Threads - Devices Flow

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  4. add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add NUC/windows device to account, only has options for surface or Xbox: Hi there,i have recently had to return my newly purchased NUC to intel for warranty, i have received the new NUC, re-installed the same hard drive. the NUC works fine but windows now needs activating. i can see the old NUC under my Microsoft logins but when i go to login to...
  5. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  6. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  7. My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device: Hi,I am struggling to get my JBL reflect flow headphones connected to my Win 11 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10.They are only recognized as "other device".They connect and work perfect both with my iPad and Samsung Android phone.I have followed all steps in a previous similar report...
  8. My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device

My JBL reflect flow headphones are not recognized as an audio device: Hi,I am struggling to get my JBL reflect flow headphones connected to my Win 11 Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10.They are only recognized as "other device".They connect and work perfect both with my iPad and Samsung Android phone.I have followed all steps in a previous similar report...
  9. seeking conceptual understanding of data flow app to external device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    seeking conceptual understanding of data flow app to external device: hi i am seeking a conceptual understanding of how data flows from an application to an external device. Please be patient. I am 75. as a skeleton for that above understanding, i am thinking of an application (Toyota Techstream) that can query a scanner (VX Diag vcxnano)...
  10. Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft: Configure Windows 10 devices to stop data flow to Microsoft Applies to •Windows 10 If you're looking for content on what each telemetry level means and how to configure it in your organization, see Configure Windows telemetry in your organization. Learn about...