Windows 10: what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few...

Discus and support what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my pc is a year old now, its a custom build, it has a ssd, When it was new, it use to open in 5-10 seconds, but now I have to either restart it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AerobicDragoon, Jan 27, 2019.

1. what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few...

So my pc is a year old now, its a custom build, it has a ssd, When it was new, it use to open in 5-10 seconds, but now I have to either restart it forcefully or wait 25min to open up my pc, Even if it opens, It would run really slow and laggy for one minute. Also, After few minutes of inactivity, My pc shows a bsod(blue screen of death) the file that failed is Fltmgr.sys. I checked my startup apps, I saw this program dfrgi.exe, now i know whats dfrgui.exe, but what's dfrgi.exe? Please dont put format as a solution, because it is not an option, I have a lot of important files.

Thank you in advance what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few... :)

:)

AerobicDragoon, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jan 27, 2019
  3. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jan 27, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few...

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few...

1. what is dfrgi.exe? and why does my pc starts so slow? why does is go to bsod after few... - Similar Threads - dfrgi exe why

2. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  3. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  4. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is my pc so slow?

Why is my pc so slow?: My pc updated to windows 11 one month ago and the performance is very bad every time I open ms teams everything is slow including teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-so-slow/bbf80753-2370-4ae3-b5fa-6f8961fad31e
  6. Why does my computer download so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer download so slow?: My computer has been downloading games at such slow speed and sometimes it would pause and then resume. I look at task manager and the read/write speeds are lower than usual. Its not my ethernet cable because I dealt with this situation before by formatting my drives. I've...
  7. Why does my computer download so slow?

Why does my computer download so slow?: My computer has been downloading games at such slow speed and sometimes it would pause and then resume. I look at task manager and the read/write speeds are lower than usual. Its not my ethernet cable because I dealt with this situation before by formatting my drives. I've...
  8. Why does my Pc not start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  9. Why does my Pc not start properly

Why does my Pc not start properly: I switch to power on,I then geta Menu Dell Support Assistant and have to chose Continue,set-up,and then Default settings of Bios or Factory or last good config.If I chose to continue I I am told to wait two hours before the Pc will start.I have reset the PC 7/8 times but...
  10. Why does copying system or user data go so slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does copying system or user data go so slow?: I've noticed many times that copying certain types of data takes a long time- I think it's mainly when copying system or user data. For example right now I had to send my laptop in for repair so I took the drive out of the computer and attached it with usb to my other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dfrgi.exe Dfrgi что это