Windows 10: What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP

Discus and support What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP..?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sumitharnikar, Jun 16, 2020.

1. What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP

What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP..?

:)

sumitharnikar, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP

1. What is difference between windows 10 pro and windows 10 FPP - Similar Threads - difference between pro

2. What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this...: What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this terms, BN and BNC when selling Operating System... Thank you...
  3. What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this...: What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this terms, BN and BNC when selling Operating System... Thank you...
  4. What is the difference between BN windows 10 pro to BNC windows 10 pro.. I usually this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the difference between Windows 11 Business and Pro ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between Windows 11 Business and Pro ?: Dear super users,After we bought a Lenovo desktop with Windows 11 Pro, the version of the license key state "Windows 11 Business".I've searched this version but always end up on information pages that mention Windows 11 but not...
  6. What is the difference between Windows 11 Business and Pro ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the difference between Windows 11 Business and Pro ?: Dear super users,After we bought a Lenovo desktop with Windows 11 Pro, the version of the license key state "Windows 11 Business".I've searched this version but always end up on information pages that mention Windows 11 but not...
  7. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro FPP: I had installed Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack on a desktop PC and had activated the license key. The desktop PC faced a hardware failure and the entire desktop PC had to be replaced. Since I have a legally purchased Windows 10 Pro FPP retail pack, I installed the Windows 10...
  8. What is Difference between the windows 10 apps and programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Difference between the windows 10 apps and programs: Why does it only show some of the programs in control panel and does show the apps downloaded from Microsoft store in the control panel settings...
  9. What’s the difference between these windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the difference between these windows?: Right now I have windows 10 home. But I hear a lot about windows creator update? How do I know if I have this I’m not really sure if this is a whole is version or just an update.? If I don’t have it how do I go about getting it. I’m building a new pc and I’m installing a...
  10. What is the difference between "Windows 10 S (pro)" and just not using anything but the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the difference between "Windows 10 S (pro)" and just not using anything but the...: I do not need anything but what I can get from the windows store on my old original edition surface pro. What are the real advantages of switching to "Windows 10 S?" It is supposed to be more streamlined does that mean certain services that I need for compatibility won't be...