Windows 10: what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

Discus and support what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stormigrl, May 10, 2020.

1. stormigrl Win User

what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC

It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article 2x

Do I need to update something?

Please help

:)

stormigrl, May 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Is there a simple way to adjust (change) my web site rating when I get a pop up block?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Which web browser are you using?
    If you’re using Microsoft EDGE then, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

To turn on pop-up blocker follow the steps below

• Open Microsoft Edge browser. Click on "More actions" link (...) at right side on address bar

• In "More actions" menu, Click on "Settings" to open Settings screen.

• In "Settings" screen, click "View advanced settings" button below "Advanced settings"

• In "Advanced settings" screen, turn ON toggle button below the "Block pop-ups" to block the pop-ups. Turn OFF toggle button to unblock the pop-ups

If you’re using Internet Explorer then, I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...rity-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11&pop-up_blocker

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 10, 2020
  3. reidcc Win User
    SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, May 10, 2020
  4. what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 10, 2020
Thema:

what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

1. what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now - Similar Threads - dllhost has popped

2. What is this menu that auto pops up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this menu that auto pops up?: Hello guys. How are you all doing? Whenever I start my Laptop on, this menu always opens up. Any idea what is causing it and how do you stop that from happening? [ATTACH]...
  3. What is this Pop-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Pop-up?: [ATTACH] I've been getting this pop-up out of nowhere can someone explain what it is and how to turn it off. (Wndows 10) submitted by /u/Disguised_Comunist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv5r41/what_is_this_popup/
  4. Pop/up says Windows10 is about to expire--now what

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pop/up says Windows10 is about to expire--now what: Took my PC to a tech. He did some work and reinstalled Windows10. Then I began getting a popup that says it is about to expire. If there is one thing I don-t need more of at this time it-s stress! Sooooo I was going to do the simple thing ///// go to Microsoft Store and...
  5. Ominous Screen has popped up - Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ominous Screen has popped up - Is this a scam?: I have had an ominous screen pop up and I am wondering if it is a scam. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ominous-screen-has-popped-up-is-this-a-scam/8da0be4e-93df-4791-be66-0b6d1e2c7ee4
  6. What's up with all the pop-up ads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's up with all the pop-up ads?: I am trying to play some of your games and those ads keep appearing. It is annoying to have to cancel them just to get to the games. I am not interested in upgrading just to pay more for what already comes free. Can they be removed?...
  7. Windows Script pop up ( Round 2 )

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script pop up ( Round 2 ): So I've ended up running into the same problem as before where I keep getting the notification/pop-up saying that window Script host cannot find a file. The first time that I tried to fix it, it only managed to fix it for all of a day then it started to happen again. Does...
  8. How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to allow pop-ups for certain sites in Edge: Hi, Is there a way to allow pop-ups in Edge? Thanks and regards, 23933
  9. No printing on 2 sites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No printing on 2 sites: Recently purchased new desk top w/windows 10. Performed start up and computer accessed info from my older windows 10 computer. Now I cannot print from USPS or EBAY postage on either machine. All other printer function are normal! 82436
  10. What's with the annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's with the annoying pop-up?: Hey guys, hope someone here can help me out with this minor nuisance. Every time I restart windows 10, about 10 to 15 minutes during use, I get a cmd(command prompt) pop up with the word schtasks.exe and then it automatically closes. This can get rather annoying while gaming...