Windows 10: What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

Discus and support What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what is a driver pack? Lately after booting up my laptop my Defender always alerted me to a malware found and quarintined it. And its location this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SherynSchlep, Feb 3, 2019.

1. What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

what is a driver pack? Lately after booting up my laptop my Defender always alerted me to a malware found and quarintined it.

And its location this DriverPack thing. I removed, but it again it will appear in the Defender and same location the Driver Pack thing.

I got a photo of it.

and i’m not sure if its ok to uninstall this program or whatever this is.

i have no idea about computers i just know how to use one.

What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier? [​IMG]

:)

SherynSchlep, Feb 3, 2019
  2. WhyMe Win User

Driver Pack

You can download the latest driver for the 410M direct from NVidia.
    The bluetooth one you can download from Sony. (possibly if you check Atheros website they may have new driver for the Bluetooth component as they have been releasing a few Win10 updates over the last few days)

Edit: As for your query about driver packs. I'm not sure manufacturers actually do that. I personally would not trust anything that may be available from third-party sites. I wouldn't trust it to be clean.

WhyMe, Feb 3, 2019
  3. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Feb 3, 2019
  4. What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

Language pack not downloading

Hi,

In order for us to find out the root cause of the issue, we would like to gather more information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried restarting the download? What was the result?
    • Were the language packs downloaded on the same day?
    • How are you downloading the language pack?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier?

1. What is Driver Pack and Driver Pack Notifier? - Similar Threads - Driver Pack Driver

2. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  3. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  4. DRIVER PACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER PACK: I use windows 8.1 on a Dell pc, I did an upgrade from os 7 to 8.1. But ever since I cant have access to devices [mobile phones] connected to the pc. They always show as unknown devise! And I have tried to fix it using driver pack solution but nothing has worked. Any help...
  5. DRIVER PACK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER PACK: I use windows 8.1 on a Dell pc, I did an upgrade from os 7 to 8.1. But ever since I cant have access to devices [mobile phones] connected to the pc. They always show as unknown devise! And I have tried to fix it using driver pack solution but nothing has worked. Any help...
  6. Windows PE Driver Packs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows PE Driver Packs.: Can You Please Link Me Windows PE Driver Packs, Yes, There Are Dell Ones, But They Are Bit Dated. Please Send It In .inf File Format. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pe-driver-packs/8378fe68-e589-48c5-83fe-2e0526259192
  7. Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation

Stuck on prepatations for reboot screen but on a driver pack installation: I had accidentally deleted my nvidia graphics card driver and I'm downloading it in safe mode with networking it. It started yesterday in the early evening and now it's stuck.[IMG][IMG]Every element except recovery point is ready, even the offer one about safe and fast...
  8. Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Pack Solutions Uninstall: How can I Uninstall this Software, I already tried to remove it with Windows Defender, it does not appear in applications to remove it, HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-pack-solutions-uninstall/a4ec38de-445f-4143-aa87-6d865384e79f
  9. Driver Pack configuration taking long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Pack configuration taking long: I installed driver pack on my HO Elitebook 840 G2. It has been taking up to 2hours without the progress bar leaving 77% Please what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-pack-configuration-taking-long/b97fe83b-3e85-4cc5-b53c-5d20dd99b8eb
  10. Driver Pack

Driver Pack: Hi Guys, So, I downloaded Windows 10 a week ago, and checked for updates, but no driver updates came up. But I know that my Video Card was out of date, as I kept getting an error and also, my Bluetooth is not working. Hence my point, is there any third party app that allows...