Windows 10: What is "DSE...." software?

Discus and support What is "DSE...." software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, From time to time I noticed there is this "DSE...." or "DDE..." something like that everytime I restart or turn off my pc. I have no idea what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015.

1. mystvearn Win User

What is "DSE...." software?

Hi,

From time to time I noticed there is this "DSE...." or "DDE..." something like that everytime I restart or turn off my pc. I have no idea what is it. I tried looking for it under the task manager or the msconfig, but could not find it. Does anyone know what is it? I only notice it when I try to shut down the pc.

:)

mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Aug 17, 2015
  4. What is "DSE...." software?

Do you have a Dell machine?

Sounds possibly like the Dell System Detect software that looks for dell updates

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  5. mystvearn Win User
    Its a custom build machine. I did not install any Dell items in it.

mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015
  6. ok, hopefully someone has had this before

it just sounded like dell software from the description

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    While the process is running, you can look into the Task Manager, rightclick it and select "Open file path". That should show you the folder it's in; you might then also want to look into the file properties of this exe file. This should give you more information, about what it actually is...

Joergi, Aug 17, 2015
  8. mystvearn Win User

Did that. Could not find the file there or in the services under msconfig.

mystvearn, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Bazz Win User
    In what way do you notice this, please explain in depth what is happening.

10. mystvearn Win User
    At the shutdown screen, the computer shows the apps running in the background waiting for it to be closed.

mystvearn, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Bazz Win User
    Open a admin command prompt and type ''wevtutil qe Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational /f:text > %userprofile%\Desktop\Event.txt'' without the quotation marks, that will give you a txt file on your desktop detailing the startup and shutdown errors. upload it here and I will take a look at it for you.

12. mystvearn Win User
    The system could not find the path specified.

I found out the software now. It is called "DDE server windows". What is this?

mystvearn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What is "DSE...." software? - Similar Threads - DSE software

2. Windows 10 software update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 software update.: Why does turn off the news and interest from the taskbar also remove the taskbar tray bottom right, how can this be fixed? Windows 10 software update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-software-update/b3841f1b-38b3-4d57-b3be-9bed8d6da7ba
  3. need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home: I would like to uninstall focus assist. Please send me info how to do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-a-software-on-my-new-hp-laptop/293e6ece-ee3c-48a1-8859-dfbc1927ed4d
  4. Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?: Hi all,This is my first time in Microsoft Community, so will appreciate some help.Recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 installed.I have a full licenced version of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.I don't need anything more sophisticated than that and would...
  5. Can't remove "system Suite" software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove "system Suite" software: I can't get rid of "System Suite" and so I can't Windows Defender to run. I have uninstalled the program and erased the files. but Defender still thinks system suite is installed so it will not activate....
  6. microphone issue after software update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone issue after software update: i have updated windows software yesterday and after that unable to find microphone in my laptop..also facing issue in voice or video calling and in voice recording..please help me...
  7. E6540 WIFI stuck in "SOFTWARE OFF" mode for both integrated and add-on USB WIFI adapters.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E6540 WIFI stuck in "SOFTWARE OFF" mode for both integrated and add-on USB WIFI adapters.: I have seen this problem posted for other Dell E6540 laptops and haven't found a solution that resolves the problem. No it's not a simple WIFI switch problem or power management issue... I've tried it allI've tried disabling the hardware WIFI switch in the BIOS, as well as...
  8. is there a website where I can find Printer Software for a specific Printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is there a website where I can find Printer Software for a specific Printer?: I have a notebook operating on Windows10, which seems like rubbish. I cant install anything on it i had on previous versions!I have barely used printers & scanners as young/old as 2007,BUT I nolonger have most of their Software CD.The 1 or 2 I do still have i cant get my...
  9. This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher: Hello, I am using windows 10 21H1 , I was installing a game and when I click at the exe file it says 'This app can't run on your pc. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher' and when I run it as admin it says ,'we cannot find F:Games\game name.make sure...
  10. Windows 10 Software/Hardware Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Software/Hardware Problems: Hello I had a problem where the PC just randomly "deleted" (well, idk how to phrase it) everything besides apps. I solved this issue using this https://appuals.com/temporary-profile-issues-in-windows-10/ (Solution 2) However, some problems persist, such as whenever I...