Windows 10: What is "DSE...." software?

Discus and support What is "DSE...." software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, From time to time I noticed there is this "DSE...." or "DDE..." something like that everytime I restart or turn off my pc. I have no idea what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015.

1. mystvearn Win User

What is "DSE...." software?

Hi,

From time to time I noticed there is this "DSE...." or "DDE..." something like that everytime I restart or turn off my pc. I have no idea what is it. I tried looking for it under the task manager or the msconfig, but could not find it. Does anyone know what is it? I only notice it when I try to shut down the pc.

:)

mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Aug 17, 2015
  4. What is "DSE...." software?

Do you have a Dell machine?

Sounds possibly like the Dell System Detect software that looks for dell updates

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  5. mystvearn Win User
    Its a custom build machine. I did not install any Dell items in it.

mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015
  6. ok, hopefully someone has had this before

it just sounded like dell software from the description

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    While the process is running, you can look into the Task Manager, rightclick it and select "Open file path". That should show you the folder it's in; you might then also want to look into the file properties of this exe file. This should give you more information, about what it actually is...

Joergi, Aug 17, 2015
  8. mystvearn Win User

Did that. Could not find the file there or in the services under msconfig.

mystvearn, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Bazz Win User
    In what way do you notice this, please explain in depth what is happening.

10. mystvearn Win User
    At the shutdown screen, the computer shows the apps running in the background waiting for it to be closed.

mystvearn, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Bazz Win User
    Open a admin command prompt and type ''wevtutil qe Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational /f:text > %userprofile%\Desktop\Event.txt'' without the quotation marks, that will give you a txt file on your desktop detailing the startup and shutdown errors. upload it here and I will take a look at it for you.

12. mystvearn Win User
    The system could not find the path specified.

I found out the software now. It is called "DDE server windows". What is this?

mystvearn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What is "DSE...." software? - Similar Threads - DSE software

2. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes.I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  3. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes.I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...
  4. Stop installing software without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop installing software without consent: I turned my laptop on this morning to find it chugging and almost falling over. I am in the middle of a large render process and running close to my maximum disk space. After investigating why it was chugging along, I found Windows did an automatically installation of...
  5. Stop installing software without consent

Stop installing software without consent: I turned my laptop on this morning to find it chugging and almost falling over. I am in the middle of a large render process and running close to my maximum disk space. After investigating why it was chugging along, I found Windows did an automatically installation of...
  6. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  7. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  8. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  10. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...