Windows 10: What is "DSE...." software?

Discus and support What is "DSE...." software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, From time to time I noticed there is this "DSE...." or "DDE..." something like that everytime I restart or turn off my pc. I have no idea what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015.

1. mystvearn Win User

What is "DSE...." software?

Hi,

From time to time I noticed there is this "DSE...." or "DDE..." something like that everytime I restart or turn off my pc. I have no idea what is it. I tried looking for it under the task manager or the msconfig, but could not find it. Does anyone know what is it? I only notice it when I try to shut down the pc.

:)

mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 17, 2015
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Aug 17, 2015
  4. What is "DSE...." software?

Do you have a Dell machine?

Sounds possibly like the Dell System Detect software that looks for dell updates

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  5. mystvearn Win User
    Its a custom build machine. I did not install any Dell items in it.

mystvearn, Aug 17, 2015
  6. ok, hopefully someone has had this before

it just sounded like dell software from the description

paulsalter, Aug 17, 2015
  7. Joergi Win User
    While the process is running, you can look into the Task Manager, rightclick it and select "Open file path". That should show you the folder it's in; you might then also want to look into the file properties of this exe file. This should give you more information, about what it actually is...

Joergi, Aug 17, 2015
  8. mystvearn Win User

Did that. Could not find the file there or in the services under msconfig.

mystvearn, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Bazz Win User
    In what way do you notice this, please explain in depth what is happening.

10. mystvearn Win User
    At the shutdown screen, the computer shows the apps running in the background waiting for it to be closed.

mystvearn, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Bazz Win User
    Open a admin command prompt and type ''wevtutil qe Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance/Operational /f:text > %userprofile%\Desktop\Event.txt'' without the quotation marks, that will give you a txt file on your desktop detailing the startup and shutdown errors. upload it here and I will take a look at it for you.

12. mystvearn Win User
    The system could not find the path specified.

I found out the software now. It is called "DDE server windows". What is this?

mystvearn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What is "DSE...." software? - Similar Threads - DSE software

2. Why can't i use Nero or any other type of software to burn blu-ray disc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't i use Nero or any other type of software to burn blu-ray disc?: Why can't i use Nero or any other type of software to burn blu-ray disc in Windows 10 home? I have tried and tried and they don't seem to work anymore since my pc updated itself to the 2004 version. Worked fine in the 1809 or 1903 versions etc. And i am sorry if i got the...
  3. What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Azertycla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5k4z9/what_are_the_softwares_of_the_first_second_and/
  4. Hi, please help me find a software (if it exists)... PLEASE READ !!!

Hi, please help me find a software (if it exists)... PLEASE READ !!!: I am searching for a software that help me keep/store my project ideas (they are related to engineering, programming, tech etc); like a project ideas notebook maybe. It would be also helpful if they had support for blueprints etc stuff like that. Also I would like to link...
  5. Clipper coded software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipper coded software: Point of Sale software written in Clipper worked perfectly up until Windows7. Loaded software onto my laptop which is a Dell 6000 series and works perfect which is running Windows10 Pro, however loaded on my desktop also Windows10 Pro and another laptop Toshiba and it wont...
  6. Product Key doesn't match what software says?

Product Key doesn't match what software says?: Hey there, So I ordered a windows 10 pro key off of eBay (i know it's not genuine) And it said it was windows 10 enterprise? I know that's for like big company but what does it mean for me, are they logging everything I'm doing? submitted by /u/UpsetSwitch [link]...
  7. Loss Of My Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Loss Of My Software: Respected Sir,Previously 4 Months Back Unexpectedlly,in my PC Localdisk C Programfiles Deleted.So i loss my Favourite App AVIDEMUX.i dont know Version Sir.i downloaded more versions,but my 43inches tv not supported any Video.Previously iam used that Avidemux software to...
  8. Regarding antivirus software on Windows 10

Regarding antivirus software on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I'm not a geek so my question my sound dumb, I hope you guys will kindly help me. I'm using Windows 10 (Home version) on my laptop (ASUS TUF 705GE, 8GB RAM). I notice the memory usage is always above 40%. When I checked Task Manager, "Antimalware service...
  9. My naxacore windows get an error installing the software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My naxacore windows get an error installing the software: Before the my naxacore windows 10 get messed up i try installing the windows 10 soft ware and i wouldn't install the software i try about four or five times and then i factory reset my naxacore 9'inch windows 10 tablet it reseted but when try to install the software i got an...
  10. Installing other software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing other software: I have installed a software from "CSI Structures company" on my activated Windows 10 using an specific product license key. But I have problem in running the software. I contacted the software's help center and they said that I should contact Microsoft to fix the UUID in my...