Windows 10: What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?

Discus and support What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to discuss what Energy Server Service queencreek process is and if you can uninstall it or not. This process is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it?

What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it? Energy-Server-Service-queencreek.png
    In this post, we are going to discuss what Energy Server Service queencreek process is and if you can uninstall it or not. This process is usually associated with the Intel Driver Update utility. However, there can be variants of this process running in the background and those can be infected with viruses. Let us […]

This article What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Adrian_83 Win User

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Hi,

In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek".

The errors are as follows:

Event ID 7000:

The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the following error:

The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Event ID 7009:

A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the User Energy Server Service queencreek service to connect.

I tried to start the service manually and get essentially the same error; that the service could not start in a timely fashion.

What is this service and why does it try to run so often throughout the day?

Thanks

Adrian_83, Oct 13, 2021
  3. JonBland Win User
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

Hi AdrianCecchetto1

My name is Jon and I am an independent technical adviser. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and I would really like to help you find a resolution.

Energy Server Service is linked to Inter Driver Update Utility and Intel Energy Checker. It is not recommended to disable this service as it may cause errors.

I would recommend checking for an update to this software and driver relevant to your computer's hardware.

Hope this helps.

JonBland, Oct 13, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

Unexpected shutdown when waking up from sleep or power on

The Event Logs are full of errors related to the "Energy Server Service queencreek service".

This service appears to be from the "The Intel Driver & Support Assistant".

Can you uninstall that utility.

auggy, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. What is Energy Server Service queencreek process? Can I uninstall it? - Similar Threads - Energy Server Service

2. What is Energy Star on my HP? Can I remove it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Energy Star on my HP? Can I remove it?: [ATTACH]Have you bought a new HP PC and seen the Energy Star sticker on it and a program on the PC? If you have wondered what that is, this guide will help you know what Energy Star on your HP computer and let you know if you can remove it or not. What is Energy […] This...
  3. QUEENCREEK problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    QUEENCREEK problem: It's been a few days that 360 Total Security has been reporting this message: The following program is attempting to inject code to another process. Block it immediately if unrecognized. Program: C:\Program Files\Intel\SUR\QUEENCREEK\x64\installer.bat Sources:...
  4. The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Energy Server Service queencreek service terminated unexpectedly.: What is this WARNING message that appears in Event Viewer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-energy-server-service-queencreek-service/ad99b9d3-173a-4b0e-abf3-1ab8ae652dc3
  5. Service Host: DCOM Server Process Launcher causing problems

Service Host: DCOM Server Process Launcher causing problems: Hello, I seen some old posts about the Service Host problem causing CPU spikes, and pc problems. I recently updated my PC, and started having problems with this process. Has there been any fix actions for this problem??...
  6. What is Host Process for Windows Services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is Host Process for Windows Services?: Why is it eating all my internet data? Is it responsible for updating Windows? or what? submitted by /u/AayushBoliya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k21mi9/what_is_host_process_for_windows_services/
  7. What is Service Host: Server?

What is Service Host: Server?: Hi all, My new company requires us all to use Citrix Workspace for office related work. Ever since I've installed this software, I've noticed that my machine is super laggy. Even when I log off of Citrix Workspace and exit the application, I notice it is super slow. I...
  8. The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Energy Server Service queencreek service errors in event viewer: Hi, In my windows event viewer i get a set of errors with event ID 7000 & 7009 for a service called "User Energy Server Service queencreek". The errors are as follows: Event ID 7000: The User Energy Server Service queencreek service failed to start due to the...
  9. What is csrss.exe or Client Server Runtime process?

in Windows 10 News
    What is csrss.exe or Client Server Runtime process?: [ATTACH] If you open the Windows Task Manager, you may see a process csrss.exe. This is Client Server Runtime file, and it is a Windows operating system file located in the System32 folder. So what is this csrss.exe? How do you [...] This post What is csrss.exe or Client...
  10. How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I uninstall these updates and what are they?: Hello, A few days ago I had to enable the iGPU of my Intel i7-4790K and reboot. I then got one update which I do not know how to remove. Two days later I had to load Optimized Defaults in my BIOS and reboot into Windows. Intel Smart Connect feature was enabled by default,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Energy Server service queencreek

2. energy service queencreek

3. hp energy server service queencreek