Windows 10: What is error code is 0x802B000A ? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app

Discus and support What is error code is 0x802B000A ? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is error code is 0x802B000A ????????? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app. The app has worked for four years, now suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthony J.1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. What is error code is 0x802B000A ? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app

What is error code is 0x802B000A ?????????

It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app. The app has worked for four years, now suddenly doesn't.

I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. No change !!!!!!!!

:)

Anthony J.1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. JOEFINK1 Win User

The error code is 0x802B000A

The error code is 0x802B000A \ while opening the Ring App \

>see above error code \

>please provide fix

JOEFINK1, May 27, 2020
  3. error code

What is error code is 0x802B000A ?????????

It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app. The app has worked for four years, now suddenly doesn't.

I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. No change !!!!!!!!

Anthony J.1, May 27, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

What is error code is 0x802B000A ? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app

The error code is 0x802B000A

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• Are you referring to Ring – Always Home app?
    • From where did you download the Ring app?
    • What is the exact error message that you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

You may also refer the article on
    How to ask an effective question
    and get back to us with as much information as possible, so that we can assist you accordingly. We will look into this for you, and we will be glad to assist you with this.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 27, 2020
Thema:

What is error code is 0x802B000A ? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app

1. What is error code is 0x802B000A ? It shows when I'm trying to open the Ring.com app - Similar Threads - error code 0x802B000A

2. Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0x8007007e whenever I try to open the Photos app on my Windows 10 laptop. This error started happening recently, and I'm not sure what's causing it. I've tried resetting the Photos app and updating my graphics drivers, but the issue...
  3. Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007007e When Opening Photos App: Hello, I'm encountering Error Code 0x8007007e whenever I try to open the Photos app on my Windows 10 laptop. This error started happening recently, and I'm not sure what's causing it. I've tried resetting the Photos app and updating my graphics drivers, but the issue...
  4. Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.: Split from this thread.Someone please tell me where i go for support?Outlook app is not working on my mobile.Xbox app is not working on my mobile.Both give errors when trying to log in.ZERO customer service for any microsoft services.Call back option does not work on...
  5. Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps showing errors when trying to log in.: Split from this thread.Someone please tell me where i go for support?Outlook app is not working on my mobile.Xbox app is not working on my mobile.Both give errors when trying to log in.ZERO customer service for any microsoft services.Call back option does not work on...
  6. Error code when Opening App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code when Opening App: Hey guys! i am getting this error code when opening an App! Can someone please tell me what should i do? How to fix? Thanks!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-when-opening-app/f1b0ef63-adad-4f99-a944-9743a64929da
  7. Windows Store opening when I'm try to run an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store opening when I'm try to run an app: Whenever I'm trying to run an app, it says that it's not a supported app by the windows store. I don't know if this is to deal with the version of windows I'm using, but it happens whenever I try to install steam, or start up livesplit, and it's gotten to the point where I...
  8. The error code is 0x802B000A

The error code is 0x802B000A: The error code is 0x802B000A \ while opening the Ring App \ >see above error code \ >please provide fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-error-code-is-0x802b000a/3e0e017b-4683-4bf8-b2fa-3cb647f0194b
  9. The error code is 0x802B000A

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The error code is 0x802B000A: The error code is 0x802B000A \ while opening the Ring App \ >see above error code \ >please provide fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/the-error-code-is-0x802b000a/3e0e017b-4683-4bf8-b2fa-3cb647f0194b
  10. Error code 0xc0000142 when trying to open Windows apps

Error code 0xc0000142 when trying to open Windows apps: After the 1803 update, I can no longer open Excel, Word, PowerPoint. I keep getting the above error message. How do I get this cleared so I can work!...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crash error code 0x802b000a