Windows 10: What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for...

Discus and support What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]how is microsoft zune being used? is it a security issue.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mandaravi, May 12, 2019.

1. mandaravi Win User

What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for...

What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for... 25b756a3-b500-4274-a01e-4f9e4f90474b?upload=true.png how is microsoft zune being used? is it a security issue.

:)

mandaravi, May 12, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for... 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, May 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Also known as "what comes standard on Windows Phone 7." It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that Windows 8's goal is to merge desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone OS into one. I smell a disaster approaching.

At first, I thought yes. Then I thought about it and concluded no. GFWL is more than just a name--it is a certification/branding program. If anything GFWL in Windows 8 might be renamed to Xbox Live or something: same service, different name. Windows Phone 7 more or less does this and all the above changes pretty much mirror Windows Phone 7.

FordGT90Concept, May 14, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for...

What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for logging/recovery. is it a risk to security of microsoft zune is being used.

Hi mandaravi

Esent is a database engine that is part of the Windows operating system, it is safe and not a security risk

It has many uses in Windows, including Desktop searches and indexing your media catalog in Windows 10

DaveM121, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. What is ESENT application in Windows 10. how is it used with microsoft zune video for... - Similar Threads - ESENT application used

2. How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad: How to use a Microsoft application on an iPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-microsoft-application-on-an-ipad/3841d5a6-f564-4508-9cca-1240ce4c8fa8
  3. How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad: How to use a Microsoft application on an iPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-microsoft-application-on-an-ipad/3841d5a6-f564-4508-9cca-1240ce4c8fa8
  4. How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What pen can I use for Microsoft journal application??

What pen can I use for Microsoft journal application??: Hi, I recently bought a stylus from Amazon thinking it would work for my Microsoft journal app but it doesn't. I have a Lenovo flex 5 14 2 in 1 laptop, do you know specifically what kinda pen I need to buy, in order for me to take notes on my laptop? Thank you kindly...
  6. ESENT Log Name: Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ESENT Log Name: Application: Can you help me with this? Log Name: Application Source: ESENT Date: 1/8/2021 2:01:49 AM Event ID: 642 Task Category: General Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-892H6FC Description:...
  7. Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zune: Hello I pulled out my working Zune and I have a a windows 10 Microsoft Surface Go. When I go to all the Microsoft links for the Zune SW. the website is showing that the link is no longer active. I am trying to download the old music and video files to my computer so I have...
  8. Zune Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zune Software: Can anyone tell me where to get the Zune software? I have a Zune, love it, but I had to redo the computer and now I am unable to redo the software. I hope Microsoft were not foolish enough to make it unavailable. Had the been smarter at marketing it, it would have done...
  9. Zune device won't sync with Zune app

Zune device won't sync with Zune app: I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is no music on my Zune, even though the space bar says I have used 6.80 GB of the device's memory. I spent over an hour with a...
  10. How to install Zune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Zune: How to open and download all my music and pictures from my Zune to my new PC Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-zune/e9872676-60cf-4700-9866-6cd2fd82771e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esent

2. what is esent windows 10

3. WHAT IS ESENT

4. windows 10 esent,
  5. windows esent,
  6. esent application,
  7. what does esent do,
  8. esent errors windows 10,
  9. application esent,
  10. what is esent in windows,
  11. zune video windows 10,