Windows 10: What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format

Discus and support What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks From a table display in a database system I got a query from I want to save entries into a spreadsheet -- I'm offered a few formats but EXCEL... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Nov 25, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format

Hi folks

From a table display in a database system I got a query from I want to save entries into a spreadsheet -- I'm offered a few formats but EXCEL MHTML is one I've never head of --anybody got any ideas what it is / does etc.

What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 25, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks

From a table display in a database system I got a query from I want to save entries into a spreadsheet -- I'm offered a few formats but EXCEL MHTML is one I've never head of --anybody got any ideas what it is / does etc.

What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 25, 2020
  3. What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format

MHTML is a web archive format, which saves page content, applets, and images in a single file.

Here's an example.

It will open with Chromium-based Edge.

OldNavyGuy, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Thanks

We learn something new every day !!!!!

Marking as solved.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. What is EXCEL MHTML Format Data offered to be saved in MHTML format - Similar Threads - EXCEL MHTML Format

2. Opening of MHTML file in browsers without using IE mode .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening of MHTML file in browsers without using IE mode .: Prior to windows 11 , I was exporting a document in MHTML format and was using Internet explorer to view the MHTML File. IE used to render the MHTML file perfectly and show the report page with images as expected. But while migrating to Win 11 , where IE is obsolete , i want...
  3. Format C Drive To Save Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format C Drive To Save Data: If i format my c drive to keep my files, i know apps will be deleted and microsoft C++ visual will deleted as well. After format C drive, can i reinstall all microsoft c++ visual versions like all redistributable versions and recent windows update? And is my game files still...
  4. Format C Drive To Save Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Format C Drive To Save Data: If i format my c drive to keep my files, i know apps will be deleted and microsoft C++ visual will deleted as well. After format C drive, can i reinstall all microsoft c++ visual versions like all redistributable versions and recent windows update? And is my game files still...
  5. Format C Drive To Save Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. IOCTL_SERIAL_GET_COMMSTATUS data format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IOCTL_SERIAL_GET_COMMSTATUS data format: In the function ClearCommError from winbase API, an IOCTL call with code IOCTL_SERIAL_GET_COMMSTATUS is sent to the driver and a pointer Request is passed as a parameter. What exactly is expected to be returned to the function by this pointer from the driver side? What is the...
  7. Microsoft Edge losing file association with MHTML files

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge losing file association with MHTML files: I have Edge browser installed (Canary channel), and I'm facing an issue where the file association with MHTML files is being repeatedly lost. MHTML format, which employ .mht and .mhtml extensions, combines HTML code and all its resources, such as images and Java applets, in a...
  8. Save as MHTML defaults to HTML file extension

in Browsers and Email
    Save as MHTML defaults to HTML file extension: On my system at least (Win10 2004): When one chooses Save as MHTML from Edge, Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, or Brave the file extension comes up in the Save As Dialog window as .HTML instead of .MHTML The resulting HTML file is really a disguised MHTML file and does not open...
  9. Save as MHTML defaults to HTML file extension

in Windows 10 Support
    Save as MHTML defaults to HTML file extension: On my system at least (Win10 2004): When one chooses Save as MHTML from Edge, Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, or Brave the file extension comes up in the Save As Dialog window as .HTML instead of .MHTML The resulting HTML file is really a disguised MHTML file and does not open...
  10. excel conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    excel conditional formating: Hi to all,,, I am using excel 2016 and I have a 2 rows of data of which the top row consists of W or L and the row underneath consists of numbers that can be a number from 1 to 8. If the top cell is an L and the cell below is >6 I want the selected cell to be formatted with a...