Windows 10: what is Flexera Common Software Manager

Discus and support what is Flexera Common Software Manager in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is Flexera Software Manager and should I remove it from my computer? It is listed twice in my startup menu. It is not in the applications... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tajack27, Jul 18, 2019.

1. tajack27 Win User

what is Flexera Common Software Manager

What is Flexera Software Manager and should I remove it from my computer?

It is listed twice in my startup menu.

It is not in the applications uninstall list in Windows 10.

Thank you

:)

tajack27, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Eaglepi Win User
    Need help with common software manager in Win 10

Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update?

Thanks

Eaglepi, Jul 18, 2019
  4. what is Flexera Common Software Manager

Standalone software for employee training?

I am in need of purchasing an enterprise software for employee training and management. We are currently using Skyprep training software but it is an online software. The management recommended to purchase a standalone software. Any suggestions?

Emmanuel123, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

what is Flexera Common Software Manager

1. what is Flexera Common Software Manager - Similar Threads - Flexera Common Software

2. what is this software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this software: I recently did a IOS update on my gamming laptop and from my old screen shot I had this app and I don't know what is was. If you know could you tell me the application name?sorry this icon was in the hidden tray on my photo and had to increase the size...
  3. What is "Acresso Software Manager"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is "Acresso Software Manager"?: My HP laptop has been acting strange lately; It takes a while to start programs. I've checked the task manager and notice this "Acresso Software Manager" running. Is this a virus?I will appreciate your feedback,...
  4. update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent

update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent: Dragon Naturally Software is asking me to update Common Software Mngr and Flexnet Connect Agent, but I cannot discover how that is done. Some help would be apprciated? win10.0.19042.1083 182482
  5. update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent

in Windows 10 Support
    update common software mngr and Lexnet Connect Agent: Dragon Naturally Software is asking me to update Common Software Mngr and Flexnet Connect Agent, but I cannot discover how that is done. Some help would be apprciated? win10.0.19042.1083 182482
  6. what is this software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is this software: which proagram is this with no name[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-software/33c01280-eefb-46de-bf38-1b14cb3af322
  7. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?: Am I the only one that finds it troubling that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same...
  8. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever: Am I the only one that finds it bizarre that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same thing;...
  9. Troubleshooting common Disk Management error messages

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshooting common Disk Management error messages: [ATTACH] Disk errors are one of the most common errors on Windows 10. It is also scary because all our data are on the disk drives, and even with backup in place, its time consuming to restore all of them. That [...] This post Troubleshooting common Disk Management error...
  10. Need help with common software manager in Win 10

Need help with common software manager in Win 10: Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. common software manager flexera

2. common software manager flexera software

3. what is common software manager flexera

4. what is common software manager,
  5. flexera common software manager,
  6. common software manager,
  7. what is flexera common software manager,
  8. what does common software manager flexera do,
  9. WHERE IS COMMON SOFTWARE MANAGER FROM FLEXERA SOFTWARE STORE IN WHAT FOLDER,
  10. what does flexera do,
  11. why is common software manager flexera running on my computer,
  12. lexera Software ltd common software manager in win10,
  13. what is flexera,
  14. common software manager flexera what is it,
  15. flexera software windows common manager