Windows 10: What is “g”

Discus and support What is “g” in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; sometimes when i turn off my pc it says g is one of the apps preventing shutdown submitted by /u/bigtonybruiser [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigtonybruiser, Mar 1, 2021.

1. What is “g”

sometimes when i turn off my pc it says g is one of the apps preventing shutdown

submitted by /u/bigtonybruiser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bigtonybruiser, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

What is “g”

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

What is “g”

1. What is “g” - Similar Threads - “g”

2. After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio: HiI have window 10.When I press the WINDOWS + G buttons to recover my desktop, there is no sound recording from the computer, only what's being said on the headphone microphone externally. How do I record both the Display & Audio that's happening on the desktop?Thanks...
  3. After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio: HiI have window 10.When I press the WINDOWS + G buttons to recover my desktop, there is no sound recording from the computer, only what's being said on the headphone microphone externally. How do I record both the Display & Audio that's happening on the desktop?Thanks...
  4. After pressing WINDOWS + G, there's no Desktop Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity...
  6. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity...
  7. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

8. How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?: Hello Microsoft friends.Whenever I hold Shift-Restart the options to go to Windows Recovery Environment doesn't work, I also can't can't get to Safe Mode but I can boot regularly to Windows 11 Pro build 22H2. I checked the Winre.wim is still in it's folder, I'm suspecting...
  9. How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?

How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?: Hello Microsoft friends.Whenever I hold Shift-Restart the options to go to Windows Recovery Environment doesn't work, I also can't can't get to Safe Mode but I can boot regularly to Windows 11 Pro build 22H2. I checked the Winre.wim is still in it's folder, I'm suspecting...
  10. When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the...: When I open Windows 11 File Explorer, I would like it to open on G: drive instead of the boot drive. How can this be accomplished? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-windows-11-file-explorer-i-would-like/babb1546-29c0-49a5-aa7b-8f9987ee14af