Windows 10: What is going on and how do I fix this?

Discus and support What is going on and how do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thehang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2lxdo/what_is_going_on_and_how_do_i_fix_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thehang, Nov 27, 2019.

1. What is going on and how do I fix this?

/u/Thehang, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

What is going on and how do I fix this?

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • What is going on and how do I fix this? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

What is going on and how do I fix this?

1. What is going on and how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - going fix

2. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  3. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  4. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  5. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  6. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  7. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  8. How to fix monitors going black when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix monitors going black when playing games?: I've been having a issue everytime I load a game both of my monitors go black and I can only access the game, for example if I'm watching something the sound continues to play in the background but I cannot see it unless I alt+tab but then when I press on the game it goes...
  9. How to fix monitors going black when playing games?

How to fix monitors going black when playing games?: I've been having a issue everytime I load a game both of my monitors go black and I can only access the game, for example if I'm watching something the sound continues to play in the background but I cannot see it unless I alt+tab but then when I press on the game it goes...
  10. Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80070643 in Windows 10 update won't go away or fix itself. KB5034441: Hello to the Windows 10 experts -- please help.My Windows 10 laptop has been experiencing this repeated failure in Windows Update.I attach the relevant screenshots which are self-explanatory.Many thanks in advance....