Windows 10: what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help....

Discus and support what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help. If another program is needed then I will buy it, please tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JASONGREENHALGH1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help....

what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help. If another program is needed then I will buy it, please tell me the answer

:)

JASONGREENHALGH1, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spectator View, a new tool to help others see what you see in HoloLens

Source: How-to: Spectator View, a new tool to help others see what you see in HoloLens - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
  3. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Aug 3, 2020
  4. what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help....

Viewing pics in explorer

Since it is also happening with your portable drive, help us isolate the issue by trying to open the pictures on a different computer. Also, kindly answer the following questions:

• What image file type(s) are you trying to open?
    • Are you getting an error message when tried opening your pictures?

As for your issues with Outlook, we suggest that create another thread for this so that our Outlook experts in the Community will be able to check this for you.

Rolando Vil, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help....

1. what is going on, can we view our pics or not, showing other peoples questions is no help.... - Similar Threads - going view pics

2. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  3. WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY CAN I NOT VIEW ALL MY PICS: The older version of Windows let me see all my pics at one time and I also was able to take the pic and send copy to a friend. This version I only see pics #'s...
  4. We are 2 people

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We are 2 people: Sorry house phone so I can't I work in Dubai government I'm 31 years old married man 2 kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-are-2-people/582e7c2c-6fc8-47ce-9625-6a325cb01b97
  5. We are 2 people

We are 2 people: Sorry house phone so I can't I work in Dubai government I'm 31 years old married man 2 kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-are-2-people/582e7c2c-6fc8-47ce-9625-6a325cb01b97
  6. What we can share for all the people ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What we can share for all the people ?: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-we-can-share-for-all-the-people/2d7523ed-70f3-47f9-9e2d-b274f925a70c
  7. What we can share for all the people ?

What we can share for all the people ?: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-we-can-share-for-all-the-people/2d7523ed-70f3-47f9-9e2d-b274f925a70c
  8. Can we view our Win10 backed-up files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can we view our Win10 backed-up files?: I'm thinking to use the built-in Win10 backup facility. In fact am using it with the default settings. It is saving the folders it chose in the beginning at periods it chose and to a drive that I think it must have chosen because I don't recall telling it. I made a complete...
  9. How we can update our pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How we can update our pc: I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to properly update our pc < Link removed by VM >...
  10. We also lost all pics and documentsupdate. of people.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We also lost all pics and documentsupdate. of people.: We also lost all pics and documents. Took it to a local computer shop and he got us fixed up. Now Windows is trying to make another update. No way we will let it unless we know the issue has been fixed. It is happening to thousands of people. Wake up Microsoft and get the...