Windows 10: What is going on here? It's like someone is just holding the "down" arrow. Is there a way...

Discus and support What is going on here? It's like someone is just holding the "down" arrow. Is there a way... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AnthonyLang2003 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnthonyLang2003, Jan 23, 2021.

1. What is going on here? It's like someone is just holding the "down" arrow. Is there a way...

/u/AnthonyLang2003, Jan 23, 2021

2. Arrow disappered at the end of a password box

Hi Bruner,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you have any other user account?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try to enter your password and press Enter key from the Keyboard.

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to restart you system and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press and hold the Shift key from the Keyboard and click on
      Power
      button.
    • Click on Restart and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

If you have any other user account then, I suggest you to click on your other user account which will be listed at the bottom left corner on the lock screen.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 23, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 23, 2021
  4. What is going on here? It's like someone is just holding the "down" arrow. Is there a way...

down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

What is going on here? It's like someone is just holding the "down" arrow. Is there a way...

1. What is going on here? It's like someone is just holding the "down" arrow. Is there a way... - Similar Threads - going here someone

2. What's going on here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on here: I used to be able to use the selection tool to delete a square and get a white background. This is showing a pixel grid below it now. Even when I erase, it goes to the pixel grid. This was upon opening default settings....
  3. What's going on here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on here: I used to be able to use the selection tool to delete a square and get a white background. This is showing a pixel grid below it now. Even when I erase, it goes to the pixel grid. This was upon opening default settings....
  4. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on here?: this key is all of a sudden showing up when I open this directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-going-on-here/621034a3-8670-4007-a5b8-f405947ec66c
  5. What is going on here! Why does it look like this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is going on here! Why does it look like this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/buzzybomb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v00mdb/what_is_going_on_here_why_does_it_look_like_this/
  6. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's going on here?: After this last garbage update I discovered I couldn't scan on my Brand New Epson Scanner/ printer. The icon was even gone from my desktop. I had to download a scanner app from Microsoft---imagine that. This is Not acceptable. Any ideas.? I could always dump.the last update I...
  7. What is going on here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is going on here?: I get regular System Interrupts that eat my CPU whenever I do anything. All I have hooked up is a wired mouse and a cool pad obviously with no data wires when nothing is connected to it and I don't, nor have I ever had anything connected to it. This configuration has not...
  8. Computer holding down up arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer holding down up arrow key: Hello, My PC running Windows 10 seems to be holding down the up arrow key on the keyboard. I have tested unplugging my keyboard and rebooting multiple times to no avail. It seems that my mouse that came with the pre-built gaming CyberPowerPC registers as both a keyboard...
  9. My computer acts like I'm holding down the down arrow key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer acts like I'm holding down the down arrow key.: Ok, so just yesterday my computer started acting like I was holding the down the down arrow key. I naturally thought this was just a faulty keyboard problem, so I unplugged my keyboard, and it still did it. I tried turning sticky keys, it was already off. I don't no if I need...
  10. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on here?: My computer, a Dell XPS 8700 was made in July, 2015. It came with Windows 10 home edition pre-installed. I never had much problem with it until the past few months when it has just shut itself down for no reason. Then when I restart it says "no operating system found". Both...