Windows 10: What is going on here! Why does it look like this??

Discus and support What is going on here! Why does it look like this?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/buzzybomb [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/buzzybomb, May 28, 2022.

1. What is going on here! Why does it look like this??

/u/buzzybomb, May 28, 2022

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink What is going on here! Why does it look like this?? ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, May 28, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 28, 2022
  4. YOU
    You Win User

What is going on here! Why does it look like this??

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • What is going on here! Why does it look like this?? [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

What is going on here! Why does it look like this??

1. What is going on here! Why does it look like this?? - Similar Threads - going here Why

2. what does a EPKEA license look like?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what does a EPKEA license look like?: I have HP Win10 image, and below is the License inforun "slmgr /dlv":Description: WindowsR, Operation System, OEM_COA_NSLP_channelProduct Key Channel: OEM:NONSLPIs this a EPKEA license? If not, how should I tell a EPKEA license from License info? Thanks....
  3. what does a EPKEA license look like?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does a EPKEA license look like?: I have HP Win10 image, and below is the License inforun "slmgr /dlv":Description: WindowsR, Operation System, OEM_COA_NSLP_channelProduct Key Channel: OEM:NONSLPIs this a EPKEA license? If not, how should I tell a EPKEA license from License info? Thanks....
  4. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  5. Why does it look like this?

Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  6. Why does Windows look like this?

Why does Windows look like this?: [ATTACH] This shows up instead of my desktop, and it appears whenever I press the Windows key instead of opening Start. Any way I can revert this to the old version where pressing the Windows key opens the start menu instead? I am on Windows 10 Home build 19041.746...
  7. What is going on here?

What is going on here?: Hi guys. Recently after factory refreshing my laptop with Windows 10, certain icons in the task bar and menu seem to glitch out as can be seen in the links. This screenshots were taken from OneNote, where it also happens with images in embedded slides. If I zoom into the...
  8. does anyone know what is going on here

does anyone know what is going on here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crazycule05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkwuul/does_anyone_know_what_is_going_on_here/
  9. Does this look like Windows 7 or what?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this look like Windows 7 or what?: Hi I'm done setting up Windows 10. I have all my software installed, my links all set up, and I've made a disk image of the Windows 10 partition. I removed all the app links from the start menu, and move the Feed Back Icon to the task bar. Does this look like...
  10. Here's what Windows 9 could look like, in pictures

in Windows 10 News
    Here's what Windows 9 could look like, in pictures: With little to go on and plenty of speculation and rumor, designers have mocked up a number of concepts — fitting with previous releases — to detail what they expect the upcoming software to look like. Here are just a few examples of some of the most visually stunning and...