Windows 10: what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser.

Discus and support what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i'm locked out of my acct. what the heck??? how do i get unlocked From another post: this comes up after i tried to up grade Windows and then my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianeCousins1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser.

i'm locked out of my acct. what the heck??? how do i get unlocked

From another post:

this comes up after i tried to up grade Windows and then my browser

* Moved from IE10/win8

* Original title: what is going on with Microsoft tonite????

:)

DianeCousins1, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser. :(

Zakin, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Dandel Win User

what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser.

How to go about building a tri-boot system?

i dual boot all the time, and going in to tri boot is easy.

step 1) partition the drive in to 3 partitions ( leaving 1 empty for the linux installer. )
    step 2) install windows on the first 2 partitions.
    step 3) install linux, and let it auto partition the remaining space. ( i recommend at least 30gb of space for linux, because it will make things a lot easier. )

step 4) enjoy.

Dandel, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser.

1. what is going on? i'm locked out of my account after i tried to upgrade windows and my browser. - Similar Threads - going i'm locked

2. i'm locked out of my acct

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i'm locked out of my acct: I forgot my password and locked out of my acct. It doesn't give me any options to get my password, so I'm unable to access my computer\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-acct/db29d843-4b7d-42ce-878a-a0b930084290
  3. i'm locked out of my acct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm locked out of my acct: I forgot my password and locked out of my acct. It doesn't give me any options to get my password, so I'm unable to access my computer\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-acct/db29d843-4b7d-42ce-878a-a0b930084290
  4. i'm locked out of my acct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  6. Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account: Hi,I've recently been locked out of my personal windows account. I no longer have access to the recovery phone number because the account is 15 years old and frankly I dont use it. However I've used the email when I first got my lenovo laptop in order for me log into the...
  7. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of my account: I am so beyond frustrated!!!I officially HATE Microsoft!!I work from home and am unable to use my only computer. I got a new computer and when setting up Microsoft “suggested” I use a pin # to log in easier. I tried to create one and it said there was a problem. I followed...
  8. I'm locked out of my computer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm locked out of my computer . . .: II was removing the password from the login, lock screen. I went into the Bios, during the process. Andd I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me! Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a...
  9. Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on...: Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my laptop. I tried changing the password on my online account to see if the password change would generate to my Windows log in on my computer - it's not working. Please assist....
  10. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account: I changed my email address in my account because it is no longer active and now I am being locked out of my account for 30 days and I can't talk with a human being in Microsoft that can do anything about it. And I can't buy any applications from your APP Store for a month....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browser disappeared and i;m locked out of my account