Windows 10: what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all

Discus and support what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all and been trying even scent around six this morning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marywillfang, Apr 14, 2019.

1. what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all

what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all and been trying even scent around six this morning

:)

marywillfang, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Mark_W. Win User

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    http://accounts.live.com. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Apr 14, 2019
  3. Sheena M. Win User
    Facebook Tiles and Toast

Hi TimmyHampton,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Please try the following steps:

[*]Force the phone to sync with Facebook and your Microsoft account (formerly known as Windows Live ID):

• On your phone, go to Start, flick left to App list, tap Settings

Collapse this imageExpand this image

what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all 2597391.png

, and then tap Email+accounts.
    • Tap and hold Facebook and tap Sync.

[*]Make sure your Microsoft account / Windows Live account has Facebook as a "connected service."
    • On your computer, go tohttp://profile.live.com/services?view=manage,
      and sign in to the Microsoft account (formerly known as Windows Live ID) that you use on the phone.
    • If this is your first time connecting Facebook to your Microsoft account, follow these steps:
      • Click Manage your accounts.
      • Click Facebook from a screen that displays other social network services.
      • In the list of check boxes, make sure that you select See my Facebook friends and their updates in Messenger, and
        Chat with my Facebook friends in Messenger.
      • Click Connect with Facebook.
      • From the pop-up window, click Allow.
    • If your Microsoft account is already connected to Facebook but you want to edit your settings:
      • From the Your connected Services page, click Edit Facebook settings.
      • In the list of check boxes, make sure to select See my Facebook friends and their updates
        and Chat with Facebook friends.
      • Click Save.

If the issue persists after trying the above steps, then I suggest that you perform a hard reset of your phone. Please create a backup of your phone first so that you can easily restore your phone after. Here are instructions:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480

After the hard reset, add your Facebook account again and see if you receive the push notifications.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Apr 14, 2019
  4. what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all

Facebook

Hello Ghata,

About your concern, please follow the steps provided below to link your Facebook contacts to your Lumia 540:

• Go to People App.
    • Tap the three dots at the bottom right corner of your phone.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Filter contact list.
    • Put a check mark in the Facebook box.
    • Tap Done to confirm.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Rowena Cam, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all

1. what is going on with facebook can not get into it at all - Similar Threads - going facebook

2. How to go directly to the desktop when booting up the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go directly to the desktop when booting up the PC: In theory you should go to the user account manager and uncheck a box that says that the user must enter their credentials to be able to log in, as shown in this image: But I don't have such option, as you can see:How do I do this then? I don't want to type my credentials...
  3. How to go directly to the desktop when booting up the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go directly to the desktop when booting up the PC: In theory you should go to the user account manager and uncheck a box that says that the user must enter their credentials to be able to log in, as shown in this image: But I don't have such option, as you can see:How do I do this then? I don't want to type my credentials...
  4. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  5. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  6. When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...

When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account...: When I sign into my Amazon, Facebook, Ebay accounts it does not go directly into my account like it used to on Win10. It wants my "sign in and password" every time. I checked for it to remember me, but this is not working like it did on Win10?...
  7. A New Way to Go Live on Facebook From Messenger Rooms

in Windows 10 News
    A New Way to Go Live on Facebook From Messenger Rooms: [ATTACH] Today, we’re introducing a new way to broadcast live to Facebook from Messenger Rooms. Turning your room into a Facebook Live broadcast makes it easy to go live with up to 50 people. Whether you’re hosting a book club with friends,...
  8. go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    go to play poker on facebook goes dark will not let me play: how do I play poker on facebook when it goes dark and will not let me play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-play-poker-on-facebook-goes-dark-will-not/43047cd5-d7f7-425e-add9-ebb513fa39e7
  9. having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having a problem with going down navigation line on facebook-cannot scroll down: cannot scroll down on facebook pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-with-going-down-navigation-line/82dac8d3-be3e-4bb8-94f8-7055d22cecf6
  10. Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Videos on FaceBook wont go full screen in IE: For some reason -- videos on facebook wont go full screen in IE. There isnt even the fullscreen toggle arrows on the video. However, this works fine in Chrome and Edge. Must be an IE setting. Can anyone help???? 57736