Windows 10: What is going on with One Drive?

Discus and support What is going on with One Drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; These past couple Days everything is messed up with my pictures. My folders are all over the place and like some of them show up in 2 or 3 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruth2340, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

What is going on with One Drive?

These past couple Days everything is messed up with my pictures. My folders are all over the place and like some of them show up in 2 or 3 different places, and I can no longer move a picture from one folder to another. I think it is time to update my picture folders on my portable drive and get rid of One Drive. Sometimes, even when I have them marked to "Alway Keep On This Device" they will disappear and I will need to bring up One Drive and reload them. This is just too much of a hassle. I did get rid of One Drive a couple years ago for this same thing and had to re-scan all my picture

:)

Ruth2340, Aug 6, 2022
  2. little cat, Aug 6, 2022
  3. KIM
    kim Win User
    Windows to go boot issues

It's easy to miss some steps when creating the windows to go drive manually. I suggest you using the freeware ISO2Disc or Rufus. Both of them support creating windows to go usb directly from Windows 8 ISO file.

4. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

What is going on with One Drive? [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. What is going on with One Drive? - Similar Threads - going Drive

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...
  6. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???: When I connect the external disk drive to my computer or laptop, the external hard disk drive is still recognised but the folder I used to have to go into to access all my folders is gone. When I go to properties it shows as the space available is still the same as before...
  7. My external hard disk drive doesnt show the folder where I go into all my files???

8. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  9. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  10. Why is one drive telling me its going to delete my files despite currently only using half...

Why is one drive telling me its going to delete my files despite currently only using half...: This is troubling. I am also locked out of many important features that I like to use. For example I am unable to edit my one note pages, it tells me I'm out of space when I'm not.This is seriously disrupting my workflow and time. note images:...