Windows 10: What is going on with One Drive?

Discus and support What is going on with One Drive? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; These past couple Days everything is messed up with my pictures. My folders are all over the place and like some of them show up in 2 or 3 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruth2340, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:52 AM.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

What is going on with One Drive?

These past couple Days everything is messed up with my pictures. My folders are all over the place and like some of them show up in 2 or 3 different places, and I can no longer move a picture from one folder to another. I think it is time to update my picture folders on my portable drive and get rid of One Drive. Sometimes, even when I have them marked to "Alway Keep On This Device" they will disappear and I will need to bring up One Drive and reload them. This is just too much of a hassle. I did get rid of One Drive a couple years ago for this same thing and had to re-scan all my picture

:)

2. KIM
    kim Win User
    Windows to go boot issues

It's easy to miss some steps when creating the windows to go drive manually. I suggest you using the freeware ISO2Disc or Rufus. Both of them support creating windows to go usb directly from Windows 8 ISO file.

3. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

What is going on with One Drive? [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

1. What is going on with One Drive? - Similar Threads - going Drive

2. What is going on with One Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is going on with One Drive?: These past couple Days everything is messed up with my pictures. My folders are all over the place and like some of them show up in 2 or 3 different places, and I can no longer move a picture from one folder to another. I think it is time to update my picture folders on my...
  3. What is going on with One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is going on with One Drive?: These past couple Days everything is messed up with my pictures. My folders are all over the place and like some of them show up in 2 or 3 different places, and I can no longer move a picture from one folder to another. I think it is time to update my picture folders on my...
  4. My external hard drive keeps going to sleep while I'm editing in Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external hard drive keeps going to sleep while I'm editing in Premiere Pro: I just got a new computer. I'm still on Windows 10 just like my last computer. Now when I'm editing videos in Premiere Pro the hard drive goes to sleep if I take a 30 second break from editing. How to I make my hard drive never go to sleep? Every video I've seen has solutions...
  5. My external hard drive keeps going to sleep while I'm editing in Premiere Pro

My external hard drive keeps going to sleep while I'm editing in Premiere Pro: I just got a new computer. I'm still on Windows 10 just like my last computer. Now when I'm editing videos in Premiere Pro the hard drive goes to sleep if I take a 30 second break from editing. How to I make my hard drive never go to sleep? Every video I've seen has solutions...
  6. My external hard drive keeps going to sleep while I'm editing in Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Control Panel says bad drive. SeaTools says no errors found. What's going on??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel says bad drive. SeaTools says no errors found. What's going on??: I scanned the Windows drive of my brother's device because I noticed that the disk usage was too high. Control Panel reported that the drive needs repair. The scan also reported the same. I panicked and downloaded SeaTools and it says it is fine. What the hell is going on?...
  8. Control Panel says bad drive. SeaTools says no errors found. What's going on??

Control Panel says bad drive. SeaTools says no errors found. What's going on??: I scanned the Windows drive of my brother's device because I noticed that the disk usage was too high. Control Panel reported that the drive needs repair. The scan also reported the same. I panicked and downloaded SeaTools and it says it is fine. What the hell is going on?...
  9. Control Panel says bad drive. SeaTools says no errors found. What's going on??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive: How to restore it to C:\Users\Download. I tried to restoring it to default but it only made a folder in This PC but my downloads is still going into D: driveThis is it right nowbut my downloads is still going into D:...