Windows 10: What is going on with Win 10 updates - Blue Screen of death on Win 10 PRO

Discus and support What is going on with Win 10 updates - Blue Screen of death on Win 10 PRO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I updated one of my Win 10 Pro machine with the latest including the new feature update 2004, and wella instant blue screen with message cpuiz141... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkChase2, Jun 16, 2020.

1. What is going on with Win 10 updates - Blue Screen of death on Win 10 PRO

So I updated one of my Win 10 Pro machine with the latest including the new feature update 2004, and wella instant blue screen with message cpuiz141 fail. My cpu on this machine is I7-Hasswell 6 core. , I have 2 other win 10 home vers. the rest have win 8 and I was thinking of upgrading but now I will hold until windows 10 gets better. I also stopped updates on my other two win 10 machines until micrsoft proves their not going to f up my machines. I bet 95 % of all the people with win 10 don't know how to backup and restore their machines. I tried the restore using your machine fresh install button that appeared after fail message , what a joke went from blue screen to black flashing screen. Well after that I just used my Acronis 2020 with rescue disk - restored my computer to before updates then turned off updates.

I figure Microsoft owes me 200$ the price of the Windows 10 Pro I paid you. For time wasted with your un-vetted updates. Let the world know when your updates are safe!

Sincerely, Mark A. Chase

:)

MarkChase2, Jun 16, 2020

2. Win 10 Pro Anniversary Update = black screen when running games. Is there a fix?

Recently updated to the Anniversary Update for Win 10 Pro. I held out for a while but decided to go ahead and install it. I am now receiving black screens when running games. The only work around is to run them in windowed mode rather than full screen. I can't update my video card drivers as they are the latest. Running a GTX 1070.

Is there any known fix for this?

Flogger23m, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Win 10 Pro Anniversary Update = black screen when running games. Is there a fix?

Win 7 . I'm not being funny either I've actually recently created a dual boot PC . I didn't do it because of gaming , but I'd be a liar if I didn't say it was because of instabilities and device conflicts that only present themselves in the windows 10 environment. Sorry I didn't have a better answer for you

jboydgolfer, Jun 16, 2020
  4. What is going on with Win 10 updates - Blue Screen of death on Win 10 PRO

Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

What is going on with Win 10 updates - Blue Screen of death on Win 10 PRO

1. What is going on with Win 10 updates - Blue Screen of death on Win 10 PRO - Similar Threads - going updates Blue

2. Blue Screen of death debugging on new win 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of death debugging on new win 10 install: Greeting!I am hoping someone can help me debug this issue. I recently made a custom PC build details below and now I get random BSOD. It usually happens while i was browsing the web, or talking on discord. It never happens when i am playing a game, which is located on another...
  3. Blue Screen of death debugging on new win 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of death debugging on new win 10 install: Greeting!I am hoping someone can help me debug this issue. I recently made a custom PC build details below and now I get random BSOD. It usually happens while i was browsing the web, or talking on discord. It never happens when i am playing a game, which is located on another...
  4. Blue Screen of death debugging on new win 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise: how do I update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-pro-to-win-10-enterprise/eb8181f1-c57b-45c4-aedd-ff7fee26ea14
  6. Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 and Win 10 Pro: Will overwriting Win 10 with Win 10 Pro solve my Win 10 missing profile problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-and-win-10-pro/4bc0fa2a-3eb2-4b73-abad-3889c3fe684c
  7. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hey guys, (not) happy to say that today my pc just crashed and gone to blue screen of death 4 times ( 3 in the morning and another one at night). How can i know what is causing it? submitted by /u/di0g0_duarte [link] [comments]...
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro: Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro Some programs, such as iTunes, I find tricky to re-set-up if upgraded, or moved--This, for sure is not an Apple question, but I have...
  10. Win 10 Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Blue Screen of Death: Hello Everyone, I'm getting frequent BSOD on Win10 (Dell Precision 3520, G436PH2). There generally isn't something specific running when it happens, but it always seems to come in pairs. It will BSOD, then after signing on again it will BSOD again immediately. Then...