Windows 10: WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS

Discus and support WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; LITTERALY I NEED HELP" This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lunrslatte, Dec 7, 2021.

1. WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS

LITTERALY I NEED HELP" This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page." MY TASK BAR IS GONE, THIS IS WINDOWS 11.

:)

lunrslatte, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, Dec 7, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS

1. WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS - Similar Threads - HAPPENING LAPTOP RESETTING

2. What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?: I was just picking my laptop up to do something and it suddenly shuts down so I tried pressing the power button again but it doesn't light up. It was full, I just charged it. But I charged the laptop again anyways. The power button lights up but when I press it, it doesn't...
  3. What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?: I was just picking my laptop up to do something and it suddenly shuts down so I tried pressing the power button again but it doesn't light up. It was full, I just charged it. But I charged the laptop again anyways. The power button lights up but when I press it, it doesn't...
  4. What is happening to my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening to my taskbar?: As you can see the weather is glitching, also then it back to normal and glitch again.Also when I click it it just restart File explorer.What is happening? Why? How I solve it?My Laptop features:OS: Windows 10Laptot model: Packbard bellx64...
  5. What is happening to my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is happening to my taskbar?: As you can see the weather is glitching, also then it back to normal and glitch again.Also when I click it it just restart File explorer.What is happening? Why? How I solve it?My Laptop features:OS: Windows 10Laptot model: Packbard bellx64...
  6. What is happening to my taskbar?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT IS HAPPENING? LAPTOP IS RESETTING EVERDAY, NO TASKBAR, CANT OPEN SETTINGS: LITTERALY I NEED HELP" This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page." MY TASK BAR IS GONE, THIS IS WINDOWS 11....
  8. Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?: Hello, I wanted to ask what happens to my windows when I reset my laptop to factory default. If the windows 10 remains on it/ it reinstalls itself or I have to reload it. The problem is that it is older and from my brother and I don't have the whole Windows 10 stuff to...
  9. Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?: I want to reset my laptop. I have files on the OneDrive folder on it, which are synced to the Cloud and to my desktop. I've noticed hat, as expected, if I delete a file on the laptop's OneDrive folder, it also disappears from the corresponding desktop's OneDrive folder. Based...
  10. Search bar not working on taskbar, pc wont factory reset, cant open settings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search bar not working on taskbar, pc wont factory reset, cant open settings.: My pc search bar isn't working and it's incredibly annoying. I've tried to factory reset my computer but it says there was a problem resetting your pc. Some other issues I've been having are that when I try to open any images, it says File system error -2144927436. Also when...