Windows 10: What is happening to my windows?

Discus and support What is happening to my windows? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Since 2 or 3 days i started noticing that most of my standart windows applications dont work right anymore. Microsoft store cant download things the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MorsPugnator, Oct 3, 2023.

1. What is happening to my windows?

Since 2 or 3 days i started noticing that most of my standart windows applications dont work right anymore. Microsoft store cant download things the xbox app cant start and download game because gameservices arent downlloaded and cant be downloaded because of the problems with the store. I cant update windows becuase it just loads for eternity. And i even tryed to reset my pc but it stucks at 86%. Any Idea whats wrong?

:)

MorsPugnator, Oct 3, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 3, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 3, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

What is happening to my windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

What is happening to my windows?

1. What is happening to my windows? - Similar Threads - happening

2. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows store, and everything else short of another full system reset, which is an...
  3. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows store, and everything else short of another full system reset, which is an...
  4. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...: my hp pavilion gaming 15 ec1024ax faces saveral bsod while on pluged in with different codes each time but on battery no bsod is happen. whats going on with my laptop ....
  5. while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...

while on charging after few minutes BSOD is happen .each time different different stop...: my hp pavilion gaming 15 ec1024ax faces saveral bsod while on pluged in with different codes each time but on battery no bsod is happen. whats going on with my laptop ....
  6. Thats error code shows Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thats error code shows Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still...: Thats error code Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-error-code-shows-something-happened-wait-a/a4c9b425-4603-44a1-8ec4-c98a815078b0
  7. Thats error code shows Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still...

Thats error code shows Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still...: Thats error code Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still persists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-error-code-shows-something-happened-wait-a/a4c9b425-4603-44a1-8ec4-c98a815078b0
  8. Thats error code shows Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If the issue still...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. What would happen if you remove a GPO containing the "allow log on locally" setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would happen if you remove a GPO containing the "allow log on locally" setting: Suppose you have a GPO that sets the "allow log on locally" setting.What would happen if you removed this GPO from a device?Would the PC end up with nothing in the "allow log on locally" setting, or would it just revert back to default values?...
  10. What would happen if you remove a GPO containing the "allow log on locally" setting

What would happen if you remove a GPO containing the "allow log on locally" setting: Suppose you have a GPO that sets the "allow log on locally" setting.What would happen if you removed this GPO from a device?Would the PC end up with nothing in the "allow log on locally" setting, or would it just revert back to default values?...