Windows 10: What is highlighting icons/windows logo in green? Accidental green

Discus and support What is highlighting icons/windows logo in green? Accidental green in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I noticed that the windows logo and icons and the computer button is highlighted in green. Does anyone know what I accidentally turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LineDetail, May 22, 2020.

1. What is highlighting icons/windows logo in green? Accidental green

/u/LineDetail, May 22, 2020
  2. LauraCan Win User

green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, May 22, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    How to turn off automatic green highlighting in Onenote Mobile

Hi,

The green highlighting is showing you the content that you added from the device that you haven't read on the computer. You can go to Share > Mark as Read and uncheck "Show unread Changes in this Notebook". Or you can also try the steps below:

• Click the "Tools" drop-down menu from the top of OneNote.
    • To change to a regular style pen, select "Writing Tools" and then "Pens." Then select the pen you'd like to use.
    • To change to keyboard text, select "Writing Tools," and then select "Type/Selection Tool."
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 22, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User
Thema:

What is highlighting icons/windows logo in green? Accidental green

1. What is highlighting icons/windows logo in green? Accidental green - Similar Threads - highlighting icons logo

2. What is this strange green leafy swirl icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this strange green leafy swirl icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Baodragon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u189ga/what_is_this_strange_green_leafy_swirl_icon/
  3. Green arrows on drive icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Green arrows on drive icons: When viewing "My PC" from Windows Explorer Win11, one of my drives has a small green arrow icon on it. This does not appear to be the same as the "Shortcut Icon" typically found for a single file or app. I suspect the arrow is there because two of the folders inside that...
  4. Green arrows on drive icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green arrows on drive icons: When viewing "My PC" from Windows Explorer Win11, one of my drives has a small green arrow icon on it. This does not appear to be the same as the "Shortcut Icon" typically found for a single file or app. I suspect the arrow is there because two of the folders inside that...
  5. Green arrows on drive icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Green Check Marks on Icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Check Marks on Icons?: Microsoft advised to run cfs from dos. Did nothing. wish I would have looked here first. I didn't ask for backup. Did it on its own. Microsoft ownes our asses. Maybe switch to Apple?...
  7. Whats a green screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whats a green screen?: Hello, I heard of blue screen, But never heard of green screen. Well that what happen to my windows 10 today, got a green screen. It took some seconds before it was fixed, but what is a green screen?...
  8. Green windows

Green windows: A few weeks back, I did not pay attention and accidentally set something up in windows settings. I have no idea what that was and how to undo it. So what it does. It makes some of my active bars, search bars, and cells green instead of white. This is a problem with multiple...
  9. green leaf icon

green leaf icon: how can i disable it? or better yet delete it i dont care what it's supposed to do i know i want it out of my computer its been driving me crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-leaf-icon/6f18bedf-c33a-413c-9e31-8431bdef0642
  10. Green Leaf Icon?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Green Leaf Icon?: Hi, Can anyone tell me, what the green leaf icon represents in Task Manager? This is the first time I've seen this and I have no idea what it is. [img] 109216