Windows 10: What is HUP ?

Discus and support What is HUP ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is HUP ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is/eec77593-c06f-4cd2-8086-925e34465d6a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebbieWebb3, Dec 17, 2018.

1. What is HUP ?

What is HUP ?

:)

DebbieWebb3, Dec 17, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

HUP and Windows 10

If your employer has a volume license for Office, and participates in the HUP, ask someone in your IT department to give you the company's code for the HUP. Then go online to the HUP website and do the deed.

HUP is the best deal, money-wise, but your copy of Office won't get updated with new features the way it would if you had an Office 365 subscription and you won't have access to the other Office 365 goodies.

Move fast: Microsoft announced that Office 2019 will be the last standalone version of Office.

BulldogXX, Jan 18, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
  4. knagsted Win User

What is HUP ?

HUP versions

I have installed Office 2019 Pro Plus from the HUP (Home User Program) as I am allowed to. I had Office 2016 (HUP version too) but I clicked Run instead of Save. I would like to uninstall Office 2016 first and then install Office 2019 again. I have the file and the key.

Can I uninstall 2019, remove the remains of 2016 and install 2019 again? Same Pc.

Peter

knagsted, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

What is HUP ?

1. What is HUP ? - Similar Threads - HUP

2. cant install office 2016 Pro Plus Retail (Microsoft HUP)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install office 2016 Pro Plus Retail (Microsoft HUP): hey i have a hard time trying to install my office suite after i upgraded my Mobo + CPU . i have tried everything i found online and did 2 fresh installs. but every time when i try to start the installation it says The following products can't be installed at the same time:...
  3. Office 2010 HUP download?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 2010 HUP download?: This is a bit of a longshot, but is there any way to download Office 2010 from MS? I have a HUP key for Office 2010 Pro but the only installer I can find only goes back to 2013. Only need Word a couple times a month on my personal laptop so don't want to buy it again unless I...
  4. Help to Reset Win10 Feedback Hup <cr>Applet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help to Reset Win10 Feedback Hup <cr>Applet: Win 10 feedback hub has not worked on my machine for several months. I wanted to submit some feedback to MS about the Office MyAccount web page, but no direct link on the page, so HUB is the only option. I've tried the Store reset WSRESET, no joy . Found an article that...
  5. HUP respone time inquiry

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP respone time inquiry: I just got a new computer. I want to download the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program. I downloaded from the HUP in 2016. I entered my work email this morning, but no response to my work email yet. How long does it usually take the HUP to...
  6. HUP Recovery

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HUP Recovery: Back in '17 I signed up w/ the HUP and got Office 2016 ~ is there any way of recovering this now that I've upgraded to W10? I originally put Excel and Word on, then took them off for various reasons. I can find an installer thing [it seems to be] in my downloads folder but I...
  7. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office product key, Microsoft HUP: I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this...
  8. Microsoft HUP Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft HUP Access: Hello, Earlier today I used my work email to see if I could still get VISIO Pro via HUP. It was available a few weeks ago. When I used my work email earlier, I got a response stating I qualified. I used my home Microsoft login and at that point, received a message telling...
  9. How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?: How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-office-2019-hup-licence-from-my/0b4c2bf3-6527-4bc7-8f1a-ee04e787f2ed"
  10. Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.: I have office 2019 home and business. Whenever update is there, It is not shown in windows update, though in advance options of windows update, I have enables all Microsoft products. Further it never updates. It hangs in downloading updates. I have reported this in other...