Windows 10: What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?

Discus and support What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had an incident with an HP desktop PC where the Hx Tsr.exe file is consuming more virtual memory which resulted in resource exhaustion. So as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roshan_Jacob, May 20, 2024.

1. What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?

I had an incident with an HP desktop PC where the Hx Tsr.exe file is consuming more virtual memory which resulted in resource exhaustion. So as a result some other applications stopped working. What is the use of Hx Tsr.exe file and how this issue can be prevented from repeating again?

:)

Roshan_Jacob, May 20, 2024
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Win10 Regsvr32.exe memory cannot be read message

Hi,

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    The error message that you received indicates there may be some memory issues with the system (mapping the memory).

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run System Maintenance troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue ( slow internet etc.).

• Press Windows key + W.

• Type Troubleshooter in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select System and Security.

• Select System Maintenance under System options.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 20, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2024
  4. markg2 Win User

What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?

DOS vs. Windows10 copy memory

The question I posted was sort of vague, but give me a break here, we're talking ~35 years ago and I can't remember what the h*ll happened yesterday ;-)!

Seriously, I have no idea what the program was called but it definitely was a TSR. The salient point that sticks with me was the 'popup' screen that was a numeric list of n last pastes or inserts of data that the TSR retained in some sort of memory buffer that you could use the cursor arrow keys to move up/down and select sing the enter key.

I'm thinking that I had gotten those text segments into memory using the applicable select/copy/etc Wordstar keyboard shortcuts.

For current applicability, I'm looking for a similar app that would keep prior copy actions in memory (you set the memory allocation/# of copy items for example) and that list of copies could be 'recalled' to the screen in a numeric list that you would then click on whichever prior copy you now wished to paste into the current document.

Mark

markg2, May 20, 2024
Thema:

What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?

1. What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck? - Similar Threads - Tsr exe why

2. What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?: I had an incident with an HP desktop PC where the Hx Tsr.exe file is consuming more virtual memory which resulted in resource exhaustion. So as a result some other applications stopped working. What is the use of Hx Tsr.exe file and how this issue can be prevented from...
  3. What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Hx Tsr.exe and why it is causing Memory Bottleneck?: I had an incident with an HP desktop PC where the Hx Tsr.exe file is consuming more virtual memory which resulted in resource exhaustion. So as a result some other applications stopped working. What is the use of Hx Tsr.exe file and how this issue can be prevented from...
  4. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM Bottleneck?: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  5. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM Bottleneck?: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  6. RAM Bottleneck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear: hi all,I believe that many of us have been suffering from high CPU usage from malwares or genuine antivirus software :P.I recently reinstalled my NUC, and found a nasty one sneaked in somehow. Its name is NvidiaGPUControl1.exe..Since i am using NUC, everything is intel, so...
  8. What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear: hi all,I believe that many of us have been suffering from high CPU usage from malwares or genuine antivirus software :P.I recently reinstalled my NUC, and found a nasty one sneaked in somehow. Its name is NvidiaGPUControl1.exe..Since i am using NUC, everything is intel, so...
  9. What is Bottlenecking my PC? Bottleneck in Gaming explained

in Windows 10 News
    What is Bottlenecking my PC? Bottleneck in Gaming explained: [IMG]If you are a gamer, you probably have heard the term Bottlenecking. It’s been thrown a lot to the user, especially when talking about customizable computers. In this post, we are going to see how you can find out what is Bottlenecking your Windows PC. We will also...
  10. bottleneck question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    bottleneck question: I want to buy gtx 1660 ti ventus xs 6gb will it bottleneck my cpu i mainly play battlefield 3 and 4 only i can go upto 4k resolution through nvidia control panel too my specs: asus b75mLX 16 gb ram seasonic x650 gold psu Samsung syncmaster 60hz monitor i5 2500 cpu 137693