Windows 10: What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

Discus and support What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 Pro - I have a 10 GB folder with 10,000 files named IExp1.tmp dated 7-15-2021. What is this? Can I delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarianneGranoff, Jun 24, 2022.

1. What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

Using Windows 10 Pro - I have a 10 GB folder with 10,000 files named IExp1.tmp dated 7-15-2021. What is this? Can I delete it?

:)

MarianneGranoff, Jun 24, 2022
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10; After Each Prt Job, .TMP File Left in Printers Folder; Can't Delete, Error in Printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

Hello,

For us to isolate the issue about deleting a TMP file after a printing job, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started to occur?
    • Does the issue persist when you print using another device?
    • Is your printer a wireless printer?
    As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you download and run the
    printing troubleshooter

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    how to get rid on thnDE7.tmp

Hi
    Tomhen,

Based on the details you have provided, we have some
    questions for you:

• Do you know from what application or file does thnDE7.tmp came from?

• Do you want to delete it or stop your pc from creating .tmp
      files?

• You stated that there are 2 people helping you, may I know what were the troubleshooting steps that you and they
      have done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 24, 2022
  4. joad-5 Win User

What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

deleting tmp files

Can I delete the following files in map program files?

Gum7C21.tmp and Gut7C31.tmp.

The 2 files appear after installing W 10

Thanks in advance for an answer.

joad-5, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

1. What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it? - Similar Threads - IExp1 tmp delete

2. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  3. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?: These .tmp files are in my D drive, and they take up a lot of my storage. I'm not sure whether I should delete them since they are protected. The two files are named DUMP1c13.tmp and DUMP16a4.tmp. Also, just to be clear, these are not some sort of malware right? Since I did...
  4. Can I delete these tmp. files? And could it potentially be a malware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?: Using Windows 10 Pro - I have a 10 GB folder with 10,000 files named IExp1.tmp dated 7-15-2021. What is this? Can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-iexp1tmp-can-i-delete-it/2e88108b-0381-4d4e-be0e-dd8ab7edd8a6
  6. What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?: Using Windows 10 Pro - I have a 10 GB folder with 10,000 files named IExp1.tmp dated 7-15-2021. What is this? Can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-iexp1tmp-can-i-delete-it/2e88108b-0381-4d4e-be0e-dd8ab7edd8a6
  7. What are tw tmp folders in System32 folder and Can I delete them?

in Windows 10 News
    What are tw tmp folders in System32 folder and Can I delete them?: [ATTACH]The devices running on Windows operating systems have a folder in the C directory, named System32. It contains the files that are crucial for the functioning of a Windows operating system. You can access the System32 folder in your C drive but you should never delete...
  8. What are these tmp folders for: is it ok to delete them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are these tmp folders for: is it ok to delete them?: I have multiple tw-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx.tmp folders inC:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local folder.They contain 299 files, 6,295 folders with a size of 34.4 MB. Most of the folders are tmp's such as tw-1b18-21dc-dfb5a.tmp. The ones I have checked have 0 bytes This...
  9. Can I Delete these .tmp files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I Delete these .tmp files?: Looking at this folder <C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\EFR\sentree\protections> I see a lot of tmp files - over 1400 - with a name UIDxxxxx_info.json.tmp, where x is a number, and all showing the current date. Is it safe to delete these files, not that...
  10. Odd TMP files - OK to delete? What are they?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Odd TMP files - OK to delete? What are they?: I was helping someone correct an ESENT error and guiding them to: System32\config\SystemProfile\AppData\Local\ and looking in my Local folder there I found a slew of .tmp folders, all zero bytes. The folders are dated from 3/13/20 to today (3/29/20) There are 19 folders...