Windows 10: What is IgfxEM.exe process in Windows 10?

Discus and support What is IgfxEM.exe process in Windows 10? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A lot of things are fired up as soon as you power on your […] This article What is IgfxEM.exe process in Windows 10? first appeared on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is IgfxEM.exe process in Windows 10?

WinClub, Feb 13, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. What is IgfxEM.exe process in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - IgfxEM exe process

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  4. What is the process to get windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the process to get windows: This might seem as a dumb question but I’m new to pc’s. So I’m gonna get a computer next month and how exactly do i get windows. Do i have to buy a key? Or buy a license from the Microsoft store ? Or do i need both? I just need the typical windows applications like word xl...
  5. What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?

What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?: The idea here is that my sounds occasionally begins badly cracking. Rebooting computer helps, but I am looking for something simpler that I could reboot so that I wouldn't need to reboot whole Windows. As comparable to what I am looking for, if my desktop freaks out,...
  6. What is Cats2.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Cats2.exe: W10 ver 1909 There is a small program on my system drive name Cats2.exe and I can find nothing pertinent about it on the web. I don't think I put it there and from what I can find makes me suspicious since it runs all the time. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this?...
  7. What is this snmpdm64.exe

What is this snmpdm64.exe: It’s a service that is suddenly running on my windows 10 Is there a way to check when it got installed or started It is in syswow64 directory Can’t seem To find anything about this exe online submitted by /u/thrvy5545 [link] [comments]...
  8. What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between vc_redist.x64.exe and vcredist_x64.exe?: I was just looking for the redistributable installer in my VS2019 folders and was surprised to find what appears to be two copies of each version, but with different names. I assume that one of the two is preferred and that there is some purpose to this, but on line searches...
  9. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  10. Sudden and temporary slowdowns. .exe processes "not responding"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden and temporary slowdowns. .exe processes "not responding": Hi guys, Have been working on this issue for a few days, but I cant seem to get anywhere. Im on a fresh install of windows 10 pro. Occasionally, I will experience an intense but temporary slow down. Every 20-40 minutes roughly. The system runs smooth as butter besides...