Windows 10: what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com

Discus and support what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having a problem with unsolicited downloads from ImgSync/image8.pubmatic.com.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mrs Moose, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Mrs Moose Win User

what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com

I am having a problem with unsolicited downloads from ImgSync/image8.pubmatic.com.

:)

Mrs Moose, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Bruce Hagen, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Ray111T Win User
    pubmatic download

No Bruce. I checked out your link but didn't install any of the suggested software. I'm hesitant to do so because not only am I unfamiliar with the use of those programs but also I'm not sure if I could even identify an unwanted program. Except for pubmatic
    downloading itself, announcing it's arrival and creating a 0 byte folder I don't see any sign of it on the hard drive or browsing history and it doesn't seem to be interfering with anything.

I can try steps 1 and 2, the Malwarebytes and ADWcleaner if you still think it necessary.

Thanks for your input

Ray

Ray111T, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Ray111T Win User

pubmatic download

I auto downloaded something called pubmatic a half hour ago. I was on eBay when I got a message "pubmatic successfully downloaded". After googling pubmatic it seems to be advertisement related. Can anyone tell me if this is Microsoft related, eBay related
    or malware that should be deleted? There aren't any file extensions to it that I can see.

Thanks

Ray111T, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com - Similar Threads - ImgSync imag8 pubmatic

2. What is imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com: What is imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com When I start Microsoft Edge and go to yahoo - imgsync - image8.pubmatic.com keeps asking me if I want to start it. This does not show in my program list and can not find it anywhere. I ran Windows Defender, Microsoft Safety...
  3. get rid of pubmatic

get rid of pubmatic: I use glary utilities, Malwarebytes, and mrt, none take out PubMatic, I have to go to regedit and do it manually, I do not know what lets it in, my computer would be boring to anyone hacking it, I have no unsafe programs, winpatrol stops entries into startup, how do I get it...
  4. ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com: Tried the down load to clear it and didn't work! Any other advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imgsync-and-imag8pubmaticcom/1f14cb09-8ab9-4a69-8974-ca1d43c9c15d
  5. Imgsync Malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Imgsync Malware: How do I remove imgsync ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imgsync-malware/be4778ab-71e4-452c-9c9e-398e25f87690"
  6. ImgSYNC

ImgSYNC: How do I get rid of the imgsync popup in edge and internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imgsync/7cc52ba0-43d1-4abf-afd7-bccb543f18c4"
  7. what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com and how to get rid of it

what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com and how to get rid of it: what is ImgSync and imag8.pubmatic.com and how to get rid of it? I've tried Defender, Malwarebytes, etc. When I search for imgsync my system indicates that it is located at 4 places. When I go to those areas to try and delete it, it tells me that it is not there???...
  8. imgsync

imgsync: How do I remove imgsync from my computer. I ran a full scan on Defender and it didn't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imgsync/6f6ec856-d114-42cb-a391-7b41ed92506c"
  9. imgsync

imgsync: How do I remove imgsync from my computer. I ran a full scan on Defender and it didn't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/imgsync/6f6ec856-d114-42cb-a391-7b41ed92506c"
  10. ImgSync popup

ImgSync popup: Has anyone been able to remove this popup from their computers with a proven virus removal tool? If so, please tell me which one to use. I am a bit suspicious of almost any download that someone suggests without a recommendation. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is imgsync from image8 pubmatic

2. what is imgsync

3. imgsync from image8 pubmatic

4. imgsync what is it,
  5. imgsync,
  6. what is img sync from image8 pubmatic,
  7. image8 pubmatic what is it,
  8. image8 pubmatic keeps trying to download,
  9. what do you want to do with imgsync message,
  10. what is imagesync,
  11. pubmatic imgsync,