Windows 10: What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ?

Discus and support What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Please tell me what is it for? and any benefit of using it? I've always install Windows 10 without it... Thanks in advance 141057 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by akkha, Sep 24, 2019.

1. akkha Win User

What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ?

What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ? [​IMG]

Please tell me what is it for? and any benefit of using it?

I've always install Windows 10 without it...

Thanks in advance

:)

akkha, Sep 24, 2019
  2. jds63 Win User

Windows logo on startup

These are Preinstall SATA Controller drivers to be put on before the OS, see them on the list from Gigabyte. Give you instructions on how to do this when you reinstall on new hard drive. Can be put in after, suggested to preinstall before, can show you both ways.

Intel SATA Preinstall driver
    (For AHCI / RAID Mode)
    Note: Windows setup to read from USB thumb drive.

jds63, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Rice Win User
    Windows logo on startup

i havent got a new hard drive

4. What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ?

Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ?

1. What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ? - Similar Threads - Intel SATA Preinstall

2. Windows XP sata driver for intel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP sata driver for intel: Hi I need help. I need to download the sata intel for my old dell pc. Can anyone help?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-sata-driver-for-intel/9cb7dda3-5491-48e5-83a5-ee7f325f051a
  3. Windows XP sata driver for intel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows XP sata driver for intel: Hi I need help. I need to download the sata intel for my old dell pc. Can anyone help?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-sata-driver-for-intel/9cb7dda3-5491-48e5-83a5-ee7f325f051a
  4. DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!: Yup, you heard me... Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI performs a lot better, and easy on the CPU fan than the Intel ACHI driver. I updated on two of my desktop pcs, one is stuck at startup diagnoses bootloop, and the other one is drying every bit of juice from the fan on...
  5. Sata drivers on Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sata drivers on Windows: Hello! I have a msi motherboard and I want to install the raid SATA drivers from the official site. I downloaded and extracted the file but there is no exe in there. I watched a tutorial and they do exact same thing but an installation file exists. After some research, I...
  6. What Is The Latest Intel RST Driver for Intel X99 Platforms?

What Is The Latest Intel RST Driver for Intel X99 Platforms?: Hi. So my manufacturer (MSI) haven't updated the SATA ACHI/RAID drivers since 2016 and it is labeled version 14.8.0.1042. To my knowledge I can't install the latest one from Intel (17.2.0.1009) because it is incompatible with the X99 platform (?), so what is the latest one...
  7. What are Intel Modern Windows Drivers for Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    What are Intel Modern Windows Drivers for Graphics: [ATTACH] Microsoft not only initiated Universal Windows Apps, but it also brought the same concept to Drivers as well. It started with Universal Audio Architecture to standardize class driver architecture for audio. Fast forward today, a lot of OEM have now [...] This post...
  8. SATA Drivers Update

SATA Drivers Update: Hi all, I noticed after a clean install of Win 10 Pro that in the Device Manager I had two "Standard SATA AHCI Controller" entries that showed the driver dated in 2006. I run 2 x SSD's a HDD and a BluRay writer. So I downloaded the latest version of SATA drivers at the...
  9. sata driver

sata driver: Is there a newer sata driver for NM10 chipset (atom N455) netbooks or a way to install? Every driver from Intel and Samsung says this platform is not supported (tried running as W7 or W8) and the default one is old (2006) and buggy and getting ahci controller resets all the...
  10. ASM106x Sata Driver

ASM106x Sata Driver: Hello I have an ASUS Maximus VII Hero... It would seem ever since installing the Asmedia SATA Controller Driver V3.1.6.0 driver my 1 TB internal has issues.... as in it will be I quote from the event viewer "Disk 1 has been surprise removed" Anyone else encountered...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel sata preinstall

2. Intel SATA Preinstall driver (For AHCI / RAID Mode)

3. nu vot

4. ntel SATA Preinstall driver(Note) Win10 ver.1903 supported.,
  5. what is intel sata preinstall driver,
  6. sata preinstall driver,
  7. windows 10 using intel sata preinstall driver,
  8. Intel SATA Preinstall driver como instalar,
  9. Intel SATA Preinstall driver