Windows 10: What is/is not working for you?

Discus and support What is/is not working for you? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've run into some serious errors since my upgrade. First, my keyboard wouldn't work. That took quite a bit of time to solve, and of course, all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wachinagi, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Wachinagi Win User

What is/is not working for you?

I've run into some serious errors since my upgrade. First, my keyboard wouldn't work. That took quite a bit of time to solve, and of course, all of the higher functions (Macros etc) are now useless. Way to turn a $250 gaming keyboard into an over-sized $19.99 keyboard! I can't print anything at work with windows 10, multiple items on my device list are now not functioning properly, my Microsoft edge and Store icons in the taskbar are invisible.... I can't open outlook if I have internet explorer open too. Logging into one drive changes your PC login without explanation. Honestly, there is very little that seems to be working properly so far.

There are some serious bugs here. I was a professional tester for many years, and I can tell you that these basic issues should have been spotted and reported day one of testing. These are ridiculously blatant issues. if I can find them without looking for them, what sort of testing was done before release?

I hope these issues are fixed before I have to waste a day of work to downgrade to 7 again. If I can't even print...I'm going to lose my job if I stick with windows 10.

:)

Wachinagi, Aug 9, 2015

2. i have changed my password and forgot it in my nokia lumia 520...is there any way that i can get my phone unlocked....if there is any way what is that?

Plzz tell me a way to unlock my mobile Nokia lumia 520

but it is not working.....:'(:'(, Aug 9, 2015
  3. hpholm Win User
    lumia 1020. what is normal? what is not?

Thanks for the feedback to your first post, and please make another follow-up in a few weeks or months about your long term experience with the 1020 and how you sorted out various problems - and what is normal behavior.

If I ever get over my sentimental feelings with the Nokia N8 (it is still going strong so I hesitate to discard it!) and get a Lumia 1020, the first accessory will be the camera grip with its extra battery.

--

Hans

hpholm, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

What is/is not working for you?

1. What is/is not working for you? - Similar Threads - working

2. Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager: Hello,For context, I've just built a PC and have installed Windows 11. My motherboard has WiFi included MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI and I have screwed in the antennae. Everything seems to be working with the exception of WiFi. To be clear, Ethernet isn't an option as my...
  3. Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager: Hello,For context, I've just built a PC and have installed Windows 11. My motherboard has WiFi included MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI and I have screwed in the antennae. Everything seems to be working with the exception of WiFi. To be clear, Ethernet isn't an option as my...
  4. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  5. Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error

Windows 11 cannot access Windows 10 error, but it works - how to resolve error: When I try to access my Windows 10 PC from my Windows 11 PC both on the same network, I receive this pop-up message:Network ErrorWindows cannot access \\<Windows 10 PC name>Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to...
  6. Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work: The key to mute/unmute my mic hasn't been working recently. Usually, it would show a semi-transparent pop-up whenever I'd press it like in the picture below, but now it doesn't show a pop-up at all. Pressing it seems to have no effect on whether my mic is on or off I tried...
  7. Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work

Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work: The key to mute/unmute my mic hasn't been working recently. Usually, it would show a semi-transparent pop-up whenever I'd press it like in the picture below, but now it doesn't show a pop-up at all. Pressing it seems to have no effect on whether my mic is on or off I tried...
  8. So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...: So basically it's the install bug and my dad bring my laptop to repair for low disk and deleted all of the memory of SSD, also no back up for me then, the Install so hard like i can't even play roblox in 2 Hours for just a bug. Tried every way solution and i don't think that...
  9. So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...

So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...: So basically it's the install bug and my dad bring my laptop to repair for low disk and deleted all of the memory of SSD, also no back up for me then, the Install so hard like i can't even play roblox in 2 Hours for just a bug. Tried every way solution and i don't think that...
  10. Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc slows down massively while doing trivial work, never in game. how to fix?: Last november I build my second ever gaming pc. here are the specs:amd radeon rx 7900 xt asus tufamd ryzen 5 760032 gb ddr5 6000mhz cl30 g.skill RAM2 TB ssd Lexar NM790Asus tuf b650 plus motherboardMSI A850g PSUFUMA scythe 3 cpu coolerSince the beginning at seemingly random...