Windows 10: What is/is not working for you?

Discus and support What is/is not working for you? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've run into some serious errors since my upgrade. First, my keyboard wouldn't work. That took quite a bit of time to solve, and of course, all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wachinagi, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Wachinagi Win User

What is/is not working for you?

I've run into some serious errors since my upgrade. First, my keyboard wouldn't work. That took quite a bit of time to solve, and of course, all of the higher functions (Macros etc) are now useless. Way to turn a $250 gaming keyboard into an over-sized $19.99 keyboard! I can't print anything at work with windows 10, multiple items on my device list are now not functioning properly, my Microsoft edge and Store icons in the taskbar are invisible.... I can't open outlook if I have internet explorer open too. Logging into one drive changes your PC login without explanation. Honestly, there is very little that seems to be working properly so far.

There are some serious bugs here. I was a professional tester for many years, and I can tell you that these basic issues should have been spotted and reported day one of testing. These are ridiculously blatant issues. if I can find them without looking for them, what sort of testing was done before release?

I hope these issues are fixed before I have to waste a day of work to downgrade to 7 again. If I can't even print...I'm going to lose my job if I stick with windows 10.

:)

Wachinagi, Aug 9, 2015

2. i have changed my password and forgot it in my nokia lumia 520...is there any way that i can get my phone unlocked....if there is any way what is that?

Plzz tell me a way to unlock my mobile Nokia lumia 520

but it is not working.....:'(:'(, Aug 9, 2015
  3. hpholm Win User
    lumia 1020. what is normal? what is not?

Thanks for the feedback to your first post, and please make another follow-up in a few weeks or months about your long term experience with the 1020 and how you sorted out various problems - and what is normal behavior.

If I ever get over my sentimental feelings with the Nokia N8 (it is still going strong so I hesitate to discard it!) and get a Lumia 1020, the first accessory will be the camera grip with its extra battery.

--

Hans

hpholm, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

What is/is not working for you?

1. What is/is not working for you? - Similar Threads - working

2. Cd.. Not work but Cd .. Is work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cd.. Not work but Cd .. Is work: Anyone can help me ? Why if I create command (Cd..) Not working in my laptop ? But if I add space this (Cd ..) Is work , i run this cmd without admin , but if i run cmd with admin cd.. (No spacing) is worked . cd.. (No spacing) Not work only if i run cmd without admin . This...
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working: Hi Microsoft Community! After awhile I've finally decided to write this after a couple of years as I realized my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code is not working. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition on December 25, 2015 so at that time you would get Minecraft: Windows 10...
  4. Keyboard Shortcuts/Hotkeys aren't working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Shortcuts/Hotkeys aren't working!: Hi, I recently just got a refurbished laptop from an auction. The keyboard shortcuts (ex: ctrl + c) don't work, anything I've read online is not working. It's a windows 10, but some of the settings and layout is a bit different. I don't know much, as I just got it today. Can...
  5. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma): Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma" Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cot-type-comma-but-key-is-working-shift-comma/946d8fd4-a3a4-4f04-ba42-03342256895b
  6. Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse not working. USB plug cant find the mouse. help please: I have a logitech MX Master which has stopped working. the USB stick doesnt find the mouse. Battery recharged - check dif USB port tried - check Apart from pressing lots of buttons Im at a loss for what to do next. Can anyone offer help please?...
  7. HP Pavilion not working since Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion not working since Windows 10 Update: Hi, so ever since my HP Pavilion updated to Windows 10 back in September, I have been having major issues with lots of various parts of my PC. The first major concern was that it was unable to hold an internet connection, and after my WiFi dropped, there would be no network...
  8. Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes, when you start your PC, Windows 10 throws up an error message bearing the following description – Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working or The Windows Push Notifications User Service terminated unexpectedly. If you face this...
  9. Windows 10 not working

Windows 10 not working: I am not able to open task manager also start button ,search button,wifi is not working and i got network error message. C drive access denied when i want to saw the properties then getting an error message, Plz give the solution...
  10. Windows Explorer, File system and search not working

Windows Explorer, File system and search not working: Several hours ago I picked my laptop from tech service (idk if this makes sense in English). I added 8 GB of RAM (making it 12) and a SSD, which replaced my HDD slot and my DVD was removed in order to have both. Booted the PC and it was fine, the tech just installed the SSD....