Windows 10: what is @leave.email.lookout.com ??????

Discus and support what is @leave.email.lookout.com ?????? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Any one know what In the world this is i have been getting this lately almost every other day... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

what is @leave.email.lookout.com ??????

Ethelwulf, Aug 7, 2016
  2. what!?!? Win User

Apps not closing, still running in background

Thanks for the response. I am not looking for a "close all" function. Sometimes I intentionally want to leave an app running. In windows phone 8.1, I could exit and close th app by merely selecting the arrow/back button, I am looking for that same functionality.
    When I'm in an app, I want to be able to exit directly from there and not have it continuing in the background.

what!?!?, Aug 7, 2016
  3. what!?!? Win User
    Apps not closing, still running in background

I just got my Lumia 950 phone. On my prior Windows phone, when I pressed the arrow/back button on the bottom left screen, I would exit the app. On Windows 10 phone, I've been doing that and I just realized I'm not exiting the apps. I had intentionally not
    exited an app (because it had my boarding pass). Instead of back button, I pressed the middle window button. Later when I went back to call up my airline app, I pressed the arrow/back button and held it. Similar to my old windows phone, it showed me all the
    apps that were open. SURPRISE! unlike my previous phone, no app had been closing. Right now, I can't seem to find a "one click" way to exit an app. The only way is after I've done a few things, I hold the back button and click the "X" on each of the open items.

Can someone tell me how to exit an app with one click or swipe so that it is not still running, i.e. when I press the back button I will not see it? I'm sure this is something simple. I search the instructions that came with the phone and looked in the
    forum but haven't found the answer.

thanks in advance the assist.

what!?!?, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Ethelwulf Win User

Ethelwulf, Aug 7, 2016
  5. branigan Win User
    this comesto youin the mail? have you triedto open it?

branigan, Aug 7, 2016
  6. Ethelwulf Win User
    Yes thats all i got is these numbers

Ethelwulf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. what is @leave.email.lookout.com ?????? - Similar Threads - @leave email lookout

2. How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?: How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-my-email-lookout-automaticly-open/ff4712e0-7548-4a8e-b8af-3c5b15d6087d
  3. How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start?: How to set up my email lookout automaticly open when I open the computer and start? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-my-email-lookout-automaticly-open/ff4712e0-7548-4a8e-b8af-3c5b15d6087d
  4. What apps must I leave alone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  5. What apps must I leave alone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What apps must I leave alone: So, I've had my computer for a couple years and I've installed way too many apps. Now I have this intimidating mess of apps I have to clean. I want to delete everything I don't recognize/use because I'm worried it could be malware or that it's just taking space and making my...
  6. What is WebPlatformStorageServer COM object?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is WebPlatformStorageServer COM object?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RootAtom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4w8y6/what_is_webplatformstorageserver_com_object/
  7. What is com surrogate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is com surrogate: I had com surrogate I searched up what it was and alot of youtube video's said it was a virus so I deleted it and now my friend is telling its a very important file on your computer and now I am scared can you help? submitted by /u/markdojo13 [link] [comments]...
  8. Office (Outlook) 2019 what is this COM thing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office (Outlook) 2019 what is this COM thing: Hi folks this COM panel seems to have appeared in the latest set of updates for Office and Outlook 2019 [img] Any idea what it is and what it's supposed to do. Cheers jimbo 153970
  9. LEAVING EMAIL OF THE SERVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    LEAVING EMAIL OF THE SERVER: After a recent move I had to change ISPs and get a new email address. My new ISP is Spectrum. After using a number of third-party email clients, I couldn't understand why the emails in my inbox would simply delete themselves, regardless of the email client I was using. I...
  10. What is COM surrogate? How to disable it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is COM surrogate? How to disable it?: I found COM Surrogate on task maneger and i search google its a virus but I never got a pop up from it or i never go on strange websites or anything i have an antivirus program. it uses 0% of the cpu though Help. Thank you. 94168